Confessions of an addict!!

Dream Thief

Soul Of The Black Forest
Oct 9, 2003
Land of the Free
www.power-metal.co.uk
Well, they say it's better to get these things out in the open so here goes.....

I am absolutely addicted to Magic Never Dies.....there, I said it. You want evidence then just click that audioscrobbler link in my sig and you shall see that Power Quest are my most played band. Yes, even beating off competition from Sonata Arctica....and that's not an easy thing to do.

So, I may have summed it up in my review but I gotta expand by saying that Magic Never Dies is, along with Ecliptica by the aforementioned Finns my joint favourite album. I knew it was awesome when I wrote the review but unlike many albums I have, this one just keeps getting better and better.

Not only that but this album has managed to cheer me up several times after some exceedingly shitty days, so thank you guys. :worship:

I don't wanna sound like an asskisser here or anything but that needed to be said. Anyone else feel the same way about the album?

This only leaves one question....guys, how the hell do you top this one? :tickled:

The answer is so a live album! 2- Discs!!! 180 minutes of PQ live!!!

Fiiiii--yarrghhhh!!!!!! ( fire ;P )

Also Steve, got any news on that single release or re-do or whatever it was from Wings of Forever?

A lot of swaying with lighters in the air!

Or the live album only has headbanging/sing-a-long songs on it... Don't forget there are two other albums to takes songs from!

far away... find my heaven... another world and possibly diamond sky. Imagine all of these types back2back for the ultimate sugar rush. Perhaps with intermediate work (transitions) like an opera of sort.

ProudAndSoGlorious said:
far away... find my heaven... another world and possibly diamond sky. Imagine all of these types back2back for the ultimate sugar rush. Perhaps with intermediate work (transitions) like an opera of sort.

Live albums are all about the transitions!!!