Confessor

heck

Riff Worshipper
Jul 25, 2003
London Taaaaan.
www.eolb.com
Just seen the Confessor 'Wicked World' interview. Does that mean they're gonna do the new stuff through WW?
Condenmed is an all time classic and I NEED information!! :heh:

heck said:
Just seen the Confessor 'Wicked World' interview. Does that mean they're gonna do the new stuff through WW?
Condenmed is an all time classic and I NEED information!! :heh:

Nothing would please me more than to re-sign Confessor one of my all time fave Earache bands. I did the interview part from nostalgia and part from a wish to see the album re-released with the demos added as a bonus.....so far no luck but I ain't giving up yet :)

I should be getting some new Confessor material to check out any day now......

heck said:
Fuck me. I just heard Loincloth. Amazing. A brief appetiser in the search for more Confessor. Check it out:

http://members.aol.com/loinsofmetal/home.htm

Chuffed.

Hi Heck. Brian Shoaf here. Yes, Loin Cloth makes Confessor sound like 4/4 ACDC hahaha... great heavy stuff there. Confessor is in the process of getting some new tunes down now and hope to be recording another demo by the end of the year. It is taking longer than I expected but it will be done soon. Thanks to everyone for their continued interest in the band.

Brian

Hey Brian! Thanks for the update. Can't tell you how much I'm looking forward to new Confessor. Caught the live Confessor experience a few times here in the UK. I'm still stunned! Good luck with it all - and make sure it's fucked up!! :D

I saw these guys live FINALLY a few weeks ago. It was nothing short of amazing. They also did some new material & you won't be dissappointed when you hear it, trust me.