Confessor!

Carbonized

Hermit
Oct 30, 2001
They are back after 12 years and about to start shopping a 4 song demo around to labels. Click the banner in my sig to hear a new song from them caled Sour Times.They're back and they're DOOM. If you don't like the song you hear you should be slapped!:D

Yes Scott has some Robert Lowe-esque vocals and the new song is kinda like Solitude Aeturnus/Cathedral/Sabbath. LISTEN NOWWWwwWwWW:Spin:

YES, especially the new tune ( i assume you heard it). Come on NAD get your ass in here and take a listen to that song:wave:

I actually haven't heard the new song as of yet. I am definitely going to get to it later on tonight when I get back home though. I am just basing my opinion on their past stuff which I thoroughly enjoy. I'm damn excited.

You hear about the new Neurosis? :kickass:

the new song is different than their previous stuff, Scott's voice is MUCH more controlled now if you know what i mean nor as high pitched. He's definitely in a more Robert Lowe register now and the track has nice vocal layering. This is just a demo as well keep in mind. It's a beautiful thing:D i'm anxious to hear what you think since you have heard their prior stuff.

the new song has little in common with the old Confessor, but
IT FUCKIN RULES
thats DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM
definetaly in the Black Sabbath/Cathedral spirit you mentioned
Their album will kick ass

Alright, I listened to the new one "Sour Times." It is pretty dayum good and needs time to grow on me. I like what I hear so far. It seems more controlled as well now. Reminding me of Trouble + Solitude Aeturnus.

Okay okay, I'm here. :loco:

Listening... haha, Dicksour, what a name for a song. Pretty good, slow but not sludge. Pinch harmonics are always welcome. Good vocals, interesting bass.

Slow down Hammers of Misfortune and get Keith Caputo (from Life of Agony) on vocals and there you go. Dig it.

When I make a mad purchase later this year it'll probably consist of all death and doom. :Smokedev:

lol well i'm glad you like although i have no idea where you hear the Caputo in the song?!?!?:confused:

Well I only listened to the clip, but around the 1:40 mark (I think) he sounds JUST like Caputo. Maybe it's just me?

gah man! you should listen to the whole song! the only thing that might be similar to Caputo is the was he says "Closer To the edge of that hole" lol i dunno, i managed to snag the whole song and encode to mp3 so i didn't have to keep visiting the site to hear it :D