Confessor!

BloodStainedWalls said:
DC, I really hope that you dig Orodruin.:worship:
i remember somebody gave me a link to that song, was that you?? I'm listening to it now.... It's good but i need to hear more songs! I need some new music as it's been a LONG time since i got into anything new:erk: And about Neurosis i was never a fan of theirs:D

What the holy fucking instant dumbshit is up with these vocals on Condemned? Is this doom metal with power metal vocals? At times he sounds like a chick.

To eBay it goes! Probably.........

J. said:
What the holy fucking instant dumbshit is up with these vocals on Condemned? Is this doom metal with power metal vocals? At times he sounds like a chick.

heh yea the vocals are a bit hard to digest but i love that album. I'll take it if you don't want it :D Only thing i can give you is a trade but i don't know if i have anything you'd want.

J. said:

LMAO! I figured you would not like it because of the vocals and all. :tickled:

I only have the cassette and i don't have a means to play it so having the CD would be awesome. Have you heard the new stuff J.? His voice has "matured" i guess you could say. Think Robert Lowe of Solitude Aeturnus for how his vocals sound these days or go to www.confessorband.com to listen to some new song samples.

I just figured it would sound like that sample from their website which sounded damn cool. This is, in a word, gayasfuck.

Someone give me Belenos or Mayhemic Truth for this. I'll throw in some pubes for good measure.

hah, I don't expect anyone to really have either of those, or that they are willing to give up at least. ;)

well if i had one i'd give it up 'cause i don't like either band :tickled: Anything else you can think of? Hmm i do have a Canadian $10 bill but that's the extent of my cash :p

ah damn, i was hoping you wouldn't ask that. I'll have to look through what i have but i'm not too sure i'll have anything you like. I'll list a few.

Left Hand Solution: Shadowdance
Karaboudjan: Sbrodj
Hypocrisy: Catch 22
Nightingale: The Breathing Shadow, The Closing Chronicles, I
Saturnus: Martyre, For the Loveless Lonely Nights
Ajattara: Itse
Naervaer: Skiftninger
Winds: Reflections of the I, and first EP

That's all i can think of at the moment, if none of that grabs you i'll have to come back later after i've gone through everything.