Your countries' traditional music...

saxportrait2.gif

Bastet said:
hey, trona, any links to sites where i could listen to native american music?

yeah i was waiting for trona to post some stuff, too. native americans always had my interest...it had reached its peak years ago when i had seen the movie "legends of the fall" years ago. i really wanna hear some stuff trona.

the thing is i wrote one for as a term paper last year, and thought it was crap of course (which it is really, i dont like it, the end needs serious imporvements) but it got an A and me teacher said oh, you gotta start writing more bla bla bla it will be good for you bla bla bla, so i'm writing some bits every now and then. mostly in greek tho, i still don't feel comfortable with me english, after 14 years of learning...

that doesn't mean i'm bloody hemingway or faulkner tho. its just for fun. tho it would be great to be a pro writer. *falls off the bed*

Don Corleone said:
holy moly is that you? you are insanely cute! :oops:

Fuck no! I'm not cute or pretty. I mainly put that up for someone to show them that , yeah, there are Indians, half bloods that have naturally blonde hair. Plenty of them.

Hmmm, music? I don't have audio on my comp. so i've never looked online for it. All my stuff I've picked up at powwows and on the Rez. Let me look around and see what i can post.

Sometimes I have ideas, but they mostly come in my dreams, like they're pretty much worked out plotwise, and they're so cinematographic in my dream, and right after I wake up I'm all excited about the story, and then when I put it down it just sucks that way. So I usually leave it. Sometimes I write songs in my dreams. It's a pity I have no tape recorder with me in my dream, so that I could have them after I wake up. Cause of course they're all gone two minutes later.

I am plannin to write a story about smthing that happened to me that includes jealousy, hate, love and passion. But the thing is if people read that story they will definetely understand who is who and we are all friends and this event is smthing like an unsolved proble between us, like a taboo we avoid to talk about. I am talkin bout the "evil dead" issue Don, if you understand what i am sayin. What do you think i should do, i really wanna write ficition cause i am writin book reviews and writin reviews bore the hell out of me and this is the only wortwhile idea that comes to my mind. Should i write it and create a disturbance or dont write it

just mix the characters. like if you wanna talk about lets say a male friend of yours but you dont want him to realize anything, put his traits in a female figure. after all its fiction. you can be totaly confusing. thats what its all about really.

nomana-nuniyan said:
It's funny how being 'insanely cute' would change everything, isn't it?

I'm really unsure. Just look around, I bet you'll see unhappy beauties. It's inherently human to suffer, I don't think that depends on looks.

As Britney Spears says:

She's so lucky, she's a star
But she cry, cry, cries in her lonely heart, thinking
"If there's nothing missing in my life then
Why do these tears come at night?"

And fookin Biohazard have it all:

Fear spawns greed and see what it brings
A world where no one enjoys the small things
Happiness comes from these and within
But we're never gonna find it if we're boiling in sin

Hail! I hope you're all cleverer now :D

Dhatura said:
Sometimes I have ideas, but they mostly come in my dreams, like they're pretty much worked out plotwise, and they're so cinematographic in my dream, and right after I wake up I'm all excited about the story, and then when I put it down it just sucks that way. So I usually leave it. Sometimes I write songs in my dreams. It's a pity I have no tape recorder with me in my dream, so that I could have them after I wake up. Cause of course they're all gone two minutes later.
same goes for me! It's more that i think of a melody when i want to sleep and then suddenly i fall asleep. On the next morning well everything is gone like, a pity!

nomana-nuniyan said:
It's funny how being 'insanely cute' would change everything, isn't it?

haha, well, it doesnt change everything, i guess. but no one can admit that it opens a few doors in life. better to be cute than ugly, of course.

for instance, what has it changed for you, trona?

and by the way, i never, for one second, thought you would NOT be cute because you are of indian blood. hell, i've never seen an indian in real life...well only my biology teacher who was half native american half turkish. strange hahaha

best said:
I am plannin to write a story about smthing that happened to me that includes jealousy, hate, love and passion. But the thing is if people read that story they will definetely understand who is who and we are all friends and this event is smthing like an unsolved proble between us, like a taboo we avoid to talk about. I am talkin bout the "evil dead" issue Don, if you understand what i am sayin. What do you think i should do, i really wanna write ficition cause i am writin book reviews and writin reviews bore the hell out of me and this is the only wortwhile idea that comes to my mind. Should i write it and create a disturbance or dont write it

yes please do.

im beginning to write about you all anyways hahhaha