Confirmation of payment receipt

maximus68

The 1st Chapter
Jan 15, 2007
London
Hi Rene,

Last month, I sent you a payment for the package deal (x 2 persons) but received no confirmation of receipt. I have since sent two e-mails but have not yet received a reply. I would be grateful if you would let me know that you have received the funds and all is ok. If there are any problems, that will give me time to sort them out. thanks

Rene,

Hi, hope your well and looking forward to the uk progfest next week. I am slightly concerned that I have still to receive any reply, either on the forum or via my e-mail.

I have sent 270 euro's and would appreciate a confirmation that funds have been received and all is in order. I am sure you will agree that we shouldn't have to wait two months (payment effected on 23 Feb) for this peice of mind.

As you said not to worry, I am sure that all is in order so apologies for asking again, but I have heard nothing either on the forum or in reply to my two previous e-mails.

Many thanks and regards

Hi Renne,

I am still waiting for confirmation that you have received my payment and if all is in order. I have also sent two e-mails and no one has come back to me.

Surely someone can confirm this small details for me so I can begin booking and arranging travel arrangements etc? I find it hard to believe that no one can check this out and let me know over two months after I first asked.

Apologies again but this is really frustrating and I hope you can reply either by mail or in answer to this message.

By the way, Prog Uk was excellent and we had a great day. Really loved Communic and Haggard and Heed were a great band to start the day.

Cheers

Got my confirmation, paid, plane ticket received, friends warned to clear their couches for the rest of my trip and a few coffee dates planned!!

It's going to be a good time!!

Im still waiting for my confirmation, over 3 months later.... getting a bit miffed now and considering recalling my money....

Hi Maximus68,

Just want you to know that we have received the payment, I will email you the confirmation finally this weekend. Sorry for the delay, because of personal circumstances I was just not able to check it out.

I will send you, and the other ones who have already arranged a payment, a confirmation this weekend.

Rene

Rene,

Many thanks for letting me know. Now looking forward to receving the official confirmation e-mail.

I will start checking out travel arrangements (think I will catch the ferry and drive) all part of the fun.

Cheers again

Tony :worship: