Package Deal Ordered but.....

maximus68

The 1st Chapter
Jan 15, 2007
London
About a month ago, I pre-ordered for the whole weekend ticket plus 3 nights at Kasteel de Berckt (for two people) using the "Order Your Package Deal" in the advance ticket sales section of the web site. As I have received no e-mail confirmation or any further instructions about making the actual payment, I applied for a second time and asked if they could send an e-mail confirmation of receipt.

Unfortunately, another week has gone by and still no confirmation, so I am not sure if my request was successful or if there is a problem. Can anyone advise me if they have had a similar problem or the best way forward???

:erk:

Apologies... When I wrote this, the computer kept timing me out so I didn,t know it had been accepted. I have also repeated it on the end of my previous intro thread... Please delete one if necessary.. thanks

Just wait... :loco:

Last year I got mail on 2006-09-20 15:43 saying
"We have received your payment and will send the final reservation this weekend."
And the ticket reservations came 2006-09-27 10:17

Oooh, the fesival kicked off 2 days later:kickass:

We have send everyone who has ordered a package deal or weekend ticket a confirmation that we have received the order, plus information about the payment. So if you have not received anything yet and you have made an order, please make your order again because than we have not received anything from you.

And this year we will be earlier with the confirmations (hopefully), we will do our best. But we never had any problems, so in the end everything goes well. Don't worry.

But if you have not received any information from us yet, please order again.

Rene

Cheers for the above,

I have ordered again (third time) and the web site acknowledges that my request has been sent. Is there any other way to check that it has been received as would hate to miss out on a room?