IMPORTANT information about the Package Deals!

renejanssen

Apr 19, 2005
Baarlo, The Netherlands
www.progpower.eu
Hi,

We just have to inform you that we will stop sales of the package deals at the end of this month, because than we have to tell Kasteel de Berckt the exact number of people that will stay there during ProgPower.

So if you plan to come both days and you are looking for a nice and cheap place to stay, than you should order a package deal. It includes a weekend ticket and a stay at Kasteel de Berckt including breakfast. Already many visitsors will stay there (a.o. visitors from Finland, Switzerland, Sweden and the USA) and several of the bands will stay there as well (like Zero Gravity, Nova Art, Voyager, Chaoswave, Dark Suns, Riverside).

So check out the ticket information page for all the details and be sure to order your package deal in time.

Rene

That is also my question, i ordered 3 Days Ticket and Rooms several days ago but did not get any confimation mail or something. I wanted to pay by credit card but you only have my whish to pay by credit card and not my Credit card Details :cry:

I wanted to stay 3 days and need rest rooms for 2 Persons and also tickets for 2 Persons for 3 days :worship:

russel said:
BD,
Don't you worry..
Last year we got the information(incl. tickets..) by mail at 26/09/2005 21:14!

We might get it earlier this year? :headbang:

:zombie: :ill: :lol: OK then, great!! Than i have to wait a little more time :lol: :headbang:

I hope we get this earlier this year ;-)

This is the last week that people can order a package deal, than we have to inform Kasteel de berckt about the number of people staying there and what rooms we need. So if you plan to come this year and you need a place to stay better order the package deal now.

Payments will be check early September, we try to send you all the details about your reservation on 15 September at the latest.

Keep up the good work, Rene.

One question,
Have you dealed about later checkout(10.00 a.m. usually) as last year(11.00)?
Need to now for ordering a taxi from Kasteel De Berckt to Weeze.