The End Records

noose

discouraged one
May 18, 2001
Turkey
Visit site
hi all,

well, actually it's a personal problem, but i think maybe someone else has the same problem. i ordered 3 cd's from http://www.theendrecords.com 10 days ago. i got the confirmation mail , but nothing else. i sent them 3 e-mails, but i got no replies.
do you know if there's a problem with their e-mail server,or something else? am i the only person who cannot reach them??

I've had problems getting my orders, but I've recieved an E-mail response very quickly everytime I've inquired about my orders.
Good luck getting through!

Enjoy the moment......

Yeah I am having the exact same problem, except mine were ordered around 2 weeks ago. Since I have never had any problems with these guys before I am gonna wait it out a few more days before I email them. Its probably just this anthrax crap is really slowing the mail down.

i ordered 4 cds from the end records 2 days before 9-11 and i didnt see them for almost 3 weeks...
and i just ordered some more 2 days ago... hopefully it wont take as long as it did before, but it probably will.
oh well.

I'm thinking about buying a whole bunch of things soon...did any of you people that were having problems get your stuff yet?

I ordered 6 CD's last monday and got them on saturday! 5 days, I was very happy considering what you all were saying about the site. I have ordered from it before and usually 5 days is the normal time it takes to get to me here in Texas.

Originally posted by noose
andreas emailed me and told me that they don't accept credit cards from oversea's anymore. the problem is i live in turkey....

What's the reason for that? It doesn't seem to make sense, I thought credit cards were basically universal. That's the whole point isn't it? Very strange. :err:

Originally posted by noose
their credit card company doesn't accept from oversea's because of the fake orders.. that's what he told me

Yeah but that's bullshit, isn't it? I mean credit card confirmation is pretty much instant. If the card number is invalid or the credit is no good, the order doesn't go through. How hard could it be? Anyway, not really worth getting all stressed out over it, but that certainly sucks (there's that controversial word again ;) ).