Mail from the End

Slynt

Lord and Liar
May 31, 2001
Norway
Visit site
I got an e-mail from The End Records today, confirming the deduction of money for a certain package containing Watershed, Watershed special edition, Watershed vinyl, poster, signed leaflet, bonus CD....

:kickass:

And I ordered it late .. so I hope they didn't just deduct the money and that's it.

I wonder what to do with all that stuff. It's not like the covers have lyrics or anything in it :erk:

I got the email as well. Does this mean they have started shipping the cds?

Yeah a few people asked a very interesting question...

Does anyone know how shipping works? Do they start shipping before or on release date?

not recevied email yet, but better get the whole shootin match cd/dvd/viyl/poster inc bonus cd.................cannae wait

Got mine too :D but in the email I noticed it says:
Sale # 224533

And ugh, how many of these limited copies do they have?! I hope this number has nothing to do with this particular package! lol

Wow I dont like the sound of this:

Overseas Shipping Methods:
---------------------
3.1: Overseas: $6 for 1-2 (+$3 extra)
$6 fixed fee for 1-2 items and $3 additional for each CD ordered thereafter. The package will be shipped Airmail. Delivery time estimated 1-6 weeks. We are not responsible for lost packages shipped via this option.

Wow I dont like the sound of this:

Overseas Shipping Methods:
---------------------
3.1: Overseas: $6 for 1-2 (+$3 extra)
$6 fixed fee for 1-2 items and $3 additional for each CD ordered thereafter. The package will be shipped Airmail. Delivery time estimated 1-6 weeks. We are not responsible for lost packages shipped via this option.

Yeah. That's why I decided I'd just order the SE from Sweden.