You can Pre-order Watershed from The End Records

Just pre-ordered the signed special edition. Hope all these horror stories about The End aren't true. I don't know what the guy was talking about earlier, I used paypal.

oh I love the dollar - euro currency ratings nowadays ... :D only 29 euros for the full package, really nice!

btw, is there any difference between that SE and Coll.edition? ... doubt it, just stupid that they name it differently.
so anyway, ordered it now, thanks for the information and i hope the end records is to be trusted!!! so when i come back to europe end of july i'll find this glorious package waiting for me at home ...

Preordered mine. The 20 bucks one, and the coupon to boot. Shopped at The End once before, and I was satisfied with the results, all things considering (overseas shipping, all the way to Romania, etc).
I CANNOT WAIT FOR THE 2nd OF JUNE!

I pre-ordered mine a while back. for some reason the regular edition is only 10 Euros in Europe...

If I order the album from The End then when should I expect the album? Do they ship early so that the album is at my door on the day of the release? I need to find out because on the 4th of June I will go out of town for a long time and I must listen to the album on my home stereo system, planning a good release listening party!!

clicked on the link with the whole package : "Indie exclusive track "Mellotron Heart" CD (only 300 available - while supplies last)"

does anyone know what this is?

If I order the album from The End then when should I expect the album? Do they ship early so that the album is at my door on the day of the release? I need to find out because on the 4th of June I will go out of town for a long time and I must listen to the album on my home stereo system, planning a good release listening party!!

It depends on the shipping method you choose, they have one that is free for USA but it takes like 2 weeks. There is one for $5 you get stuff in like 3 or 4 days, or the very expensive overnight shipping. Take a look at the shipping options when you order, there is a variety.

It depends on the shipping method you choose, they have one that is free for USA but it takes like 2 weeks. There is one for $5 you get stuff in like 3 or 4 days, or the very expensive overnight shipping. Take a look at the shipping options when you order, there is a variety.

I ordered the 40$ deal... when I looked at the shipping costs I was shocked! lol... one was something like 60$ and the other 92$ I think. Thank God there was an option for 6$ hehe... will take a while though but oh well :)