Watershed Pre-Order

hahaha, to anyone whos bought one on the end, has your payment been processed yet? im still waiting on mine to be, i ordered it within 5 days though so im pretty sure i got the 300, and i definatly got the signed one

just curious, any help is appreciated haha

I've pre-ordered that ultimate package about 2 weeks ago. Just hope I was within the first 300. I wish there was a way to know.

edit: I just had a look and it seems the CD/DVD, vinyl etc package is sold out. crazy!

nice so i guess a few of us were lucky enough to get one, congrats too all those who got it in time, and heres hoping i got one too(ordered like 3 weeks ago now, maybe around the 23?)

I e-mailed The End to find out if I was within amount. Surely I'll be, I ordered it like 2 weeks ago, and it was before anything about this extra bonus track came up, it just said a bonus CD with the vinyl.

I've pre-ordered that ultimate package about 2 weeks ago. Just hope I was within the first 300. I wish there was a way to know.

edit: I just had a look and it seems the CD/DVD, vinyl etc package is sold out. crazy!

Opeth only announced this preorder on myspace yesterday. Why would they announce it at such a late time when the orders were likely to have been gone by that point?

The RoadRunner webpage shows that the Double LP package is sold out, but not the standard edition or special edition: http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/getopeth/

I'm paranoid now because I ordered my special edition yesterday. Hopefully the poster and autograph will come as well. Again, I don't see why they would advertise this when the 750 copies are already gone.

I ordered the SE and vinyl package a few days ago. It would be cool to get the extras, but it's not a huge deal to me.

It's really frustrating to see the lack or copies available. I'm not going to bother ordering something that's likely to get backordered.

I'll just hit up Best Buy on June 3rd and hope for the best. :headbang:

I ordered the SE like on the 18th or something from The End. My PayPal status is "pending", whatever that may mean.:erk:

I just better get my damn copy when it comes out!!:mad:

hahaha you completly will, the orders havent been processed yet, no ones been billed yet, and probably wont be until its closer to the release date.
im pretty sure i got one, id be upset if i didnt haha

Opeth only announced this preorder on myspace yesterday. Why would they announce it at such a late time when the orders were likely to have been gone by that point?

The RoadRunner webpage shows that the Double LP package is sold out, but not the standard edition or special edition: http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/getopeth/

I'm paranoid now because I ordered my special edition yesterday. Hopefully the poster and autograph will come as well. Again, I don't see why they would advertise this when the 750 copies are already gone.

All I know is that I pre-ordered the same package from the same site (The End) a few weeks back. Just because it was only announced on myspace yesterday doesn't mean it hadn't been up yet.

^i think Salavace was implying that if its been up a few weeks then why bother advertising it when they had already sold enough for the autographed booklets. Theres no doubt that the mellotron heart cd was gone within the first week (im in that block so fingers crossed) But not too sure if all the autographed booklets were gone. Id just guess that there was a few left and they posted that blog to increase sales which obviously worked rather well.