You can Pre-order Watershed from The End Records

I think they'll never really be out of stock. Opeth is a huge band for THeend since they are their official distributor in america. So I guess they'll have tons of copies of all version. The only limited things will be those signed booklet and free cd. I guess it will be aroung 500 copies.

Ordered mine last night. Got the SE (or CE, whatever they're calling it). From wjat it looks like, Paypal worked fine with me. We'll see 3 to 14 days from release date.

(yeah, I'm paying the $1.50 for US 1st class. Was gonna use media mail, but that's 3 days to 4 WEEKS!! Can't wait that long. June's long enough, damn it!)

(oh wait, the coupon code worked for me so shipping's free. JOY!!:))

I am about to order the 40$ pack now.
Just one question, do you know if the edition of the cd/dvd special edition will be exactly the same as in europe? I would like to have the european version of all the stuff.

I had a bad experience with The End the last time. I sent them an email regarding an order on a Thursday. No response, sent another on the following Monday. Then was told they were away for the weekend and why did I send 2 emails or something... last I checked weekends were 2 days, not 4.

Oh well....still ordering from them again. Maybe th.is time I ordered early enough to get the autographed version

I used the "METALPERSPECTIVE" coupon code for 8% off, got the $20.99 package down to $19.31, not amazing, but obviously worth putting in the code.

Also, it says the $20.99 package comes with the poster, not just the $40.99 deal.

You rule dude. That code just took care of my shipping :headbang:

hey has anyones order been processed? mine hasn't and im assuming its cause its not out yet or near to being so, btw, ordered the big set of everything