Mail from the End

Got mine today. No signed booklet or Mellotron Heart CD unfortunately :mad:. I was sure I got my order in really early but I guess not.

Well, it's nice to have Derelict Herds on CD anyway I suppose.

Ahaha another Singaporean, thought I was the only one.
Not getting the special edition...
Going off to the CD shop at Far East to order the standard edition or something soon enough though...

wow there IS another singaporean here..im as suprised as u are dude.. :OMG:
ahha..i got mine frm hmv.. the best part is.. the normal edition coast me 30 bucks and the special edition i ordered cost me 37 bucks..

oh btw saw ur other post and sweet im using s Grados SR 60 too.. tho without all the high end amps and what not audiophiles have..

Norway here, got the package today, but I've got to pick it up at the postoffice 'cause apparently, it wouldn't fit in the mailbox. :)

I think I'm finally going to treat myself to GTA4 just to make the day more special. :lol:

Shouldn't be long before other europeans receive the package. I paid $6 for shipping.

edit-

Yeah so I am in Norway too and I haven't received a fuck. I even live near Oslo dammit. I paid the highest price to get the shit early. :mad:

Scrap that last post I made...when I came home from work (where I wrote that post), a delicious package was awaiting me...

...I thought I had been too late, but here I am, surrounded by a Watershed double vinyl LP with poster & bonus CD, a Watershed signed booklet, a copy of the Mellotron Heart CD, the Watershed collector's edition & a poster.

Happy times!

Scrap that last post I made...when I came home from work (where I wrote that post), a delicious package was awaiting me...

...I thought I had been too late, but here I am, surrounded by a Watershed double vinyl LP with poster & bonus CD, a Watershed signed booklet, a copy of the Mellotron Heart CD, the Watershed collector's edition & a poster.

Happy times!

nice, i'm jealous, when did you order yours
i still haven't gotten mine in canada, anyone else in canada get theirs?

Got mine today. No signed booklet or Mellotron Heart CD unfortunately :mad:. I was sure I got my order in really early but I guess not.

Well, it's nice to have Derelict Herds on CD anyway I suppose.

It should have been made clear on the End Recods sitewhat package you were buying. If they've fucked you over then you know what to do...

I still haven't got mine :erk:...

Well they haven't done anything technically wrong, since it did say that the signed booklet and the mellotron heart cd were for the first 300 orders or whatever it was, but I thought I was among those. Bit disappointed really. But ah well, Mellotron Heart's not that great anyway, it's just a collector's item.

It drives me mad. I went to the local recordstore today and they had lots of Watershed CDs (regular ones, limited. editions, ...), but since I preordered at The End Records, I did not buy it there. Has anybody from Germany received their package yet?

Grrr! :headbang:

Got mine today :D

Vinyl, Special Edition, signed booklet, Mellotron Heart CD, and poster :D Wooo

UK here.

Dammit, how are people getting theirs after me but still getting the stuff I didn't get? Argh.

Because it takes a longer time to ship something from US to UK than to US (I assume you are American?) :)

I also got mine today, with Mellotron Heart and the autographed booklet.

im from israel and ordered the package with the cheapest delivery thingy, and still nothing... :|