Omfg Read This

HOLY SHIT...WOW, guess it pays to send a defective CD back...that is fucking KILLER. I have never bought a defective CD *knocks on wood*. Of course I do also see the value of hanging on to something defective like that. I have an ex that collected Hot Wheels and he would purposely look for the defective cars and/or packaging...they are worth quite a bit! I also remember that my sister once got a CD for x-mas, it was supposed to be some pop/rock band and instead there was this guy playing jazz piano:lol: . Anyway, congrats Aecliptica and enjoy your goodies!:D

damn thats amazing. I have a defect of a my dying bride cd but i bought it from the store so i doubt by returning it i would have got such cool stuff. Good for you!

hmm. What if someone had defect CDs but didn't know it? what if it sounded similar to the band? Maybe all my Opeth CDs are defective and I've never actually heard Opeth, and all my mp3s are mis-named too :eek:

That's really cool, and very good of the people at KOCH. They've been so friendly and helpful whenever I've dealt with them - glad to hear about this.

For sure, they are extreeeeeemely helpful and nice. I didnt even have the receipt and they trusted me :) great guys

So? Send it back to the manufacturer. I think Aecliptica bought it from the store, too.

and yup i sure did.

I WANT A LINK......TO THE POSTER PIC.....NOW!!!!

I was able to scan the pic with the signatures....and if someone can host it or something cause im not sure how to add it to a site.... add me on MSN at aecliptica@hotmail.com and ill send you the pic for you to put up :) also im goin to get my friend digital camera so i can take it if anyone wants to see like x_OPETH_x :D