OMFG, read this post!

berkleyblack

Dream into Forver
Aug 30, 2003
bham, in bama
ok, so i wrote novembre via the email they have on thier site, to ask them where to get the arte novecento album (the second one if you dont know), and got a reply from orlando (not sure which one, but i would guess it was carmelo). well we chatted a little and i agreed to send him 60$ (which was him cutting me a deal from 60 euros (i dont know how to make the little e double strikethrough on my puter) which was nice. so this is what i got

arte novecento
rome concert 2001 tshirt
catacomb demo
In Deum Maledicus

wow, nice haul. took less than a month shipping cash and receiving merch. arte is a wonderful album, with the suprise cover of stipped by depeche mode on it. classic novembre. i do not know how to say this any clearer, you must get this cd, everything else is optional (including food). if you like classica, wish i could dream it again/dreams dazure, and novembrine waltz this rounds out the collection with furious completeness.

there is one thing i have learned in my years, if you have questions, email the band. typically they will email you back with an answer and a 'thanks for listening'. that shit makes me happy. being able to tell a band in (virtual)person how much they rule. try it out. i bet the bands would love it!

and wtf, arte novecento means 'art nine hundred' in english? uh, sure, whatever.

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Darkness_Claimed_my_Flesh... said:
yar thats owns man, i mailed them bout similar stuff and got a similar reply, was cool.... is giussepes side project thing and catacomb demo good??

ooops, sorry for the slow reply....yeah giusseppes side project is great.

the catacomb is quite interresting, very raw in an old (left hand path) sorta way. quite kewl to hear where the band came from though. i would reccomend them both to you if you like novembre at all.

wicked man, I'm about to do this and i'll add guiseppes album to the list.
I have the return of the arc 7" but my record player needle broke just when i got it so i havn't listened to it yet. It's fun to look at though.
What was the shipping price?
and what the hell is your avatar? what's wrong with 'it'?