Novembrine Waltz...

WORN_CARILLON said:
Novembre use to play just a few, but you should consider they could probably prefer to play newest things, no? At least to promote them ;)
From the live setlist Worn_Carrillon put in another thread:
Wish I could.../Dreams : 2 songs
arte novecento : 0 songs *cough* *cough*
classica : 2 songs
Novembrine : 4 songs
Materia : 6 songs

Novembre :worship:

songless said:
From the live setlist Worn_Carrillon put in another thread:
Wish I could.../Dreams : 2 songs
arte novecento : 0 songs *cough* *cough*
classica : 2 songs
Novembrine : 4 songs
Materia : 6 songs

Novembre :worship:

Sorry, you're wrong:
Classica: 3
Novembrine Waltz: 4
Dreams D'Azur: 1 (in fact is just a sort of re-release, to end Century Media deal)
Materia: 6

So it's exactly what I said, they rather push their latest releases, it's normal... :p

They'd better play some songs from 'Arte Novecento' instead of only songs from the remaining records.
Anyway, I'm lucky, 'coz about 10 years ago they played here in my town and played several songs from that masterpiece, but almost 10 years are too many...

when i first heard novembre with classica, i first thought of novembre as a more accesible opeth, but then i realised they weren't that similar, in fact i like novembre much more than opeth

Yes, Novembre is a better band than Opeth for me. Although it is hard to choose I think that Novembrine Waltz may be the best album, but god Materia and Classica would be such a close second! I find Arte Novecento to lack some of the key qualities these other albums have, but it is still pretty good.

For me their best is easily materia or the blue. NW and classica are great too.

I wholeheartedly agree that 'Novembrine Waltz' is the band's all round best album. In fact, it's one of my all time favourites, any genre.

For some reason, each guitar note stretches my heart strings. Really the only other times it happens like that is for 'Cold Blue Steel' and 'Nostalgiaplatz' from Classica. Obviously all the albums are great in their own way.

Completely agree here. Now if only my friend would give me back my Classica albums! He's had it for years :(

I absolutely think Novembrine Waltz is their best, followed by Dreams D'Azur. NW is my 5th favorite album of all time.