Novembrine Waltz on par with any Opeth release?

I've actually been listening to November even longer than I've been listening to Opeth! Novembrine Waltz is an excellent album. I'm not going to compare it to Opeth, because I love both bands. Novembre really has some cool things happening in their music (fretless bass) and the vocals keep getting better. Their drummer is extremely tight.

I've heard a lot of good things about this band. I ended up buying Dreams D'Azur (a re-release, I understand). It bored the living shit out of me. That being said, I've been told that Novembrine Waltz is quite different, and a lot more enjoyable. Enough to say that, unfortunately for Novembre, I can't be buggered to buy the album for fear of more disappointment. I'll stick to the bands that I know to be good.

Reactions: jester00
DoReMi said:
I've heard a lot of good things about this band. I ended up buying Dreams D'Azur (a re-release, I understand). It bored the living shit out of me. That being said, I've been told that Novembrine Waltz is quite different, and a lot more enjoyable. Enough to say that, unfortunately for Novembre, I can't be buggered to buy the album for fear of more disappointment. I'll stick to the bands that I know to be good.

this guy was nice enough to send me dreams de azur because he didnt like it!

needless to say im grateful :)