Mail from the End

I recon we should egg The Ends letterbox. Maybe leave a flaming turd on their doorstep.

That'll show em.

note: I haven't got mine either.

I am still pissed about not everybody getting the chance to own a copy of Mellotron Heart... Is my money worth less than other's? I bought the SE the day it came out, so I feel a bit ripped off...

So was anyone notified when their package shipped, or did it just go unsaid? Because when I check my order @ the End it still says "Billed". I'm wondering if this should say "Shipped", cause I'm getting pretty frustrated at this point. The album came out yesterday and a bunch of us still don't have it.

Anyone???

That'll teach you to order shit from The End. There's a thread about this distro somewhere in RC forum.

That'll teach you to order shit from The End. There's a thread about this distro somewhere in RC forum.
I have never had a problem with The End. I've placed around 10 orders with them and they all have been fine. They were a bit overwhelmed with the demand for Opeth but I wouldn't hesitate to order from them again.

So was anyone notified when their package shipped, or did it just go unsaid? Because when I check my order @ the End it still says "Billed". I'm wondering if this should say "Shipped", cause I'm getting pretty frustrated at this point. The album came out yesterday and a bunch of us still don't have it.

I got a mail from them that specifically said that they were not going to send any email when they'd ship the album.

I got a mail from them that specifically said that they were not going to send any email when they'd ship the album.

Ahh I see. Didn't get that one. Well, I guess all I can do is hope that its at my house tonight. It should be especially since its only in New York. Usually stuff from NY gets to Boston in only one day. Thanks for answering my question btw.

got mine today - 2 days late
special edition CD with flimsy cardboard wrapper and 2 slipcase CDs, check
poster, check
2LP which I will sell on Ebay 'cause I have no record player, plus bonus CD and poster, check
autographed booklet - NO - no booklet at all in fact - does the Special Edition not come with a fucking booklet?

and to make matters worse, can't import the tracks on the DVD into iTunes, it won't even see the DVD.

fuck I shoulda just bought the regular release. :(

love the album though, genius.

Mine did come with a booklet. I ordered the normal SE.

You can use other software for that. Google is your friend. ;)

Ok I have a DVD Decrypter - anyone know which of the files on there (VUB IFO or BUP) actually correspond to the 3 songs? I assume from that point I'll need to find something to convert those to mp3.

Dammit Roadrunner!!!