Mail from the End

"We attempted to deliver your item in SPAIN at 6:46 PM on June 5, 2008."

Does that mean they failed?

(its from the tracking in usps.com)

I am still pissed about not everybody getting the chance to own a copy of Mellotron Heart... Is my money worth less than other's? I bought the SE the day it came out, so I feel a bit ripped off...

well it did say, if you read it's a LIMITED AMOUNT OF COPIES, and that means, that if you are not fast YOU DON'T GET ONE, and you're actually wrong, everyone did get a chance, a fair chance, it was first come first serve, so if you weren't the first to come, you don't get one. you saying that like if you buy a lottery ticket, you should get the prize garenteed

I forget the exact date, but I got an email from The End as I buy there regularly, telling me it was available for pre-order. It had to have been within the first week it was available.

great thanks, i think i ordered 6 days after it was put up, so i'm still hoping i might get something, hopefully it comes today

I just received mine from The End. I did get Mellotron Heart and also got a signed booklet. One of the signatures is smudged and the packaging for the vinyl is pretty badly creased throughout.

Yes. This was the SE they sent to trolls.

Finally got the package today. Got the signed booklet, no Mellotron. I also didn't get the download code that everyone is talking about. How did others get this? Its about damn time though. The vinyl copy is rather nice. :headbang:

I put the poster and signed booklet to rather good use.

l_76dfca889d746fe94d4f76c03a8d505b.jpg

Filled up this frame nicely :)

Norway here, got the package today, but I've got to pick it up at the postoffice 'cause apparently, it wouldn't fit in the mailbox. :)

I think I'm finally going to treat myself to GTA4 just to make the day more special. :lol:

Shouldn't be long before other europeans receive the package. I paid $6 for shipping.

edit-

WATERSHED.jpg

well it did say, if you read it's a LIMITED AMOUNT OF COPIES, and that means, that if you are not fast YOU DON'T GET ONE, and you're actually wrong, everyone did get a chance, a fair chance, it was first come first serve, so if you weren't the first to come, you don't get one. you saying that like if you buy a lottery ticket, you should get the prize garenteed

great thanks, i think i ordered 6 days after it was put up, so i'm still hoping i might get something, hopefully it comes today
Yeah in that case you should be fine.

Hey mates! I finally got mine! I feel so lucky right now...

Thanks so much The End fuckin Records!

Is the poster inside the lp case? Because I don't think I'll open it now:p

wow..anyone here frm singapore????? i still havent got mine yet..tho i already bought the normal edition frm the local cd store.. just cant wait for the special edition to come.. which untill now is still not in my mail box yet...

wow..anyone here frm singapore????? i still havent got mine yet..tho i already bought the normal edition frm the local cd store.. just cant wait for the special edition to come.. which untill now is still not in my mail box yet...

Ahaha another Singaporean, thought I was the only one.
Not getting the special edition...
Going off to the CD shop at Far East to order the standard edition or something soon enough though...