DVD no longer available at THE END???

Converted

Dec 26, 2003
Boringsmalltown, California
I already ordered mine, and got the fulfillment e-mail, but now at The End Records' site, when I go to my order and click on the item, it says the DVD is no longer available. And I looked all over the site and can't find it anywhere now. What's up with that? Did they pull it?

I just ordered it last night, perhaps I got their last in stock? If so, then part of me feels bad, but most of me feels pretty "HA HA, I OWN YOU"

Seriously though, the way The End runs, if it's included in your fulfillment e-mail, it means they had it in-stock and included it in your order. If you order something that they find to be out of stock, they remove both the item and the charge from your order, since they don't bother with back orders. So don't worry, I order from them all the time, you'll get your DVD soon enough.

has anyone that received the original fulfillment email actually received the dvd yet? i thought the dude that ordered w/ups shipping got it...but no one through the usps has said anything yet. i was used to receiving stuff in 2-3 days from the end, but i also read people were now waiting weeks to get stuff...that kinda sucks.

benighted said:
has anyone that received the original fulfillment email actually received the dvd yet? i thought the dude that ordered w/ups shipping got it...but no one through the usps has said anything yet. i was used to receiving stuff in 2-3 days from the end, but i also read people were now waiting weeks to get stuff...that kinda sucks.
I've been seeing that people have been waiting weeks, whereas I've never had to wait for more than 4 days. That's why I always order 3 or more items at a time....they send your stuff with priority shipping for free.

So mr. neil let's start a band
The deal is that I make all artistic decisions, you just solo and growl when and if it is necessary.
We'll be called "Cobbb"