Fuck The End Records!

Originally posted by replicator
Mr. T I know you can answer my following question:

I make and order on Octuber 31 for 4 CDs one of them is the new Opeth album but i put it in the same order with the other cds. I order the normal jewel case version, but I received and email today that said that I order the digipak version, this is not true, can you explain me about this situation.

My order # is 62188-41008-21613

Hey,

Can you please e-mail us theend@theendrecords.com

Sucks to be you vertigo.

You should have preordered like the rest of us.

I have never found a better, faster, cheaper, or more reliable source to buy CD's from than the End.

The level of service, prices, and speed there is simply unrivaled.

I once ordered a ten CD shipment on early Saturday morning.

I figured they'd ship the order on Monday, and I'd get it on Wendesday.

When did I receive my order?

MONDAY. The End shipped my order, priority mail, on Saturday, a couple hours after I ordered it, with free shipping, and I got it on Monday.

Now THAT'S what I call a CD store.

Ok, I had a post and then erased it.

This isn't worth my time. Before you complain EVER AGAIN..check the whole website. There is a reason you know... It's called limited edition digipak. The last of the copies were probably ebay'd off instead of putting them in the regualr bought section. Seeing as how there is a jewel case version there for sale, I don't see any problems. Until then have fun with your burnt copy. I hope the band enjoys you stealing their blood, sweat and tears.

My jewel case copy of Deliverance was already shipped. The End is the #1 Metal vendor in the world right now. I don't appreciate people badmouthing them.

So, wait a sec. Now I hear that the new Bloodbath album is supposed to be out 11/12 in the states, yet I already ordered it from The End, which said nothing abouta preorder. They list 10/29 as the release date. What's the deal?

I think it's great how The End will ship via first class mail for free. My last/first order was two cds that got to me in a couple of days, and the postage on there said something like $3.80. Of which I paid $0. If that's not a bargain, I don't know what is.

Now only if it were easier to open that fucking box with that super strong, sticky, threaded tape. I ripped up my fingers trying to tear that shit apart.

Originally posted by Aborted Fetus
Now only if it were easier to open that fucking box with that super strong, sticky, threaded tape. I ripped up my fingers trying to tear that shit apart.

There is an easier way! There's this handy device called a "knife" that works wonders on that packaging.

You should look into it. :p

I ordered deliverance and bloodbath's new one on wednesday and had it thursday morning. The End delivered for me again, once again.

You know, you act like they put their last copies up for auction is that the case? Did you check when the auctions started? The End has had stuff on the website about deliverance for a week beofe it was released, at least.

"i have a CDR, nyaa! I won't but a real one now! whhaa"

you gonna show off your GI Joe collection soon to see if anyone gets jealous?

Originally posted by Opethfan1980
There is an easier way! There's this handy device called a "knife" that works wonders on that packaging.

You should look into it. :p

I'm sure that someone who hurts their fingers on wrapping tape would really work "wonders" on their fingers when given a knife :lol: :lol: :lol:

Whats the problem? If you didn't pre-order or goto on the site the day of the European release and order the jewel version then tough shit.

I've bought from The End (well Tomer) on eBay and its my understanding that whatever profits from the eBay sales go back into his band. If I'm wrong someone will surely correct me.

Originally posted by Vertigo
I just went to their website and theres not a damn thing about the new Opeth. I want to order it but I cant. No problem though.

BUT...

I go to ebay and The End Records is selling several copies of the CD! Nothing on their site, but only at Ebay. What a crock of shit. They cant even sell to the real fans on their damn site so they resort to selling the album at a bullshit price to rip off the fans. Fucking Pathetic. I can get the CD at another site (www.deepdiscountcd.com) for a cheaper price with a history also as good as The End and free fucking shipping. I doubt The End will continue to get my business if they like to pull bullshit like this.

I don't really like ordering shit off of websites, especially cds. Dont know why, probably coz they take so bloody long, and there is nearly always some problem thatdelays the shipment for like 2-3 weeks.
I got Deliverance the day it came out. I think I was the first purchase at HMV aswell, the dude was still putting the cds on the rack haha. YOINK!
:p

\m/

The problem I have with HMV as well as other retail outlets is that they don't always have the metal cd that you want. If by some miracle they do have it then there is a hellish markup.

I saw the jewel version of Symphony X's Odyssey yesterday for $22.99 + 15% taxes at an independent shop. I bought the limited version for $13.50 from The End. Even with the rate of exhange I'm still ahead.

Originally posted by Dvoters
I don't really like ordering shit off of websites, especially cds. Dont know why, probably coz they take so bloody long, and there is nearly always some problem thatdelays the shipment for like 2-3 weeks.
I got Deliverance the day it came out. I think I was the first purchase at HMV aswell, the dude was still putting the cds on the rack haha. YOINK!
:p

\m/

I've ordered Deliverance weeks ago , and i received the notification that is shipped , last tuesday.

I support The End!!!!!

Clown shoes?? Thats the extent of your insults?? :lol: Fucking Pathetic

*sigh* naturally I would have to spell something like this out to a board full of "metalheads" Seems in depth reading is a foreign concept.

The point of my post is not that I couldnt order it. Its that they dont have it for order for ANYONE on their site, yet they go and sell copies on eBay at an inflated price to rip off the fans who want it but cant find it on sites except Ebay where the prices are insane.

This proves that you guys are fucking hipocrites when some guy who just posted says that Tomer sells copies on Ebay at inflated prices, with the difference (profits) going to HIS band! Now thats directly ripping off the band and taking extra money for himself. If thats true, it makes the End even worse, so Ill repeat and say Fuck Them.

This thread is mainly dead though considering the arguments are compete idiocy when those arguing can barely grasp onto the concept of reading correctly. Itll probably take me a few more posts just to get the points accross of what Im trying to say in this post alone.