Fuck The End Records!

Vertigo

Lost In Everything
Jun 10, 2002
Threshold of Hell
Visit site
I just went to their website and theres not a damn thing about the new Opeth. I want to order it but I cant. No problem though.

BUT...

I go to ebay and The End Records is selling several copies of the CD! Nothing on their site, but only at Ebay. What a crock of shit. They cant even sell to the real fans on their damn site so they resort to selling the album at a bullshit price to rip off the fans. Fucking Pathetic. I can get the CD at another site (www.deepdiscountcd.com) for a cheaper price with a history also as good as The End and free fucking shipping. I doubt The End will continue to get my business if they like to pull bullshit like this.

fuck yourself

I've ordered from the End several times and every time i've been satisfied. Just because you waited on the last minute to order the new opeth doesn't mean its there fault. I know I ordered mine. I know the site been having some problems so that may have attibuted to you being unable to get opeth.

Post a link to the page...I'm curious. I find it hard to believe TER would do that when they have enough customers (the new Opeth sold out in like a day...).

Man there's no need to take that shit out on The End. Stop fucking whining. The End did have it on their site, just not now because they're probably out of stock. You should have just pre-ordered it like A LOT of us did. (Im expecting mine soon..cause my bf got it for me..:p)
As far as Ebay goes, thats totally seperate from The End...they just have that user name for advertisement. It's all individually done.

Ok I've gone on my rant...

Well, we received the Opeth LTD Digipaks and Jewel cases yesterday, we sold out from the jewel case version within a few hours and we remove the Digipak from the on line store as we had to ship the pre-orders first BEFORE we taking more orders on that title! As for Ebay, this is individually done and not related to our mail order / label etc... We thank all those who put their trust in us and pre-ordered this fantastic album. As for tonight we shipped 99% of the pre-orders and expecting to get the jewel case re-stocked early next week.

Thanks!

T,

Its not in the PreOrder section or the "O" section.

Besides its not a big deal. I already have it burned and may not even buy it now. My CDR is good enough.

Im not taking anything out on the End. I just dont see how the Ebay sales cannot be related to the website when they offer the same gaurantees, user name is the end and according to someone Ive talked to who won something from the end on ebay, they have the same address as one they have listed on their site or something. Obviously most of you ignoramuses missed the point of my thread though it was clear as day.

:lol:

Originally posted by Vertigo
I can get the CD at another site (www.deepdiscountcd.com) for a cheaper price with a history also as good as The End and free fucking shipping. I doubt The End will continue to get my business if they like to pull bullshit like this.

Oh you can, can you? Did you notice that the release date on deep discountcd is 11/12/02? That's not available right now!! The end, however, has it now... though its a whole 53 cents more, and that does include shipping and any tax that would have resulted. It might not be perfect but many, many more metal albums are available at the end that are not on this other site. Whatever floats your boat i guess, personally i'd rather support The End and get it sooner.

This is hilarious.
You can't wait until the last minute and then complain.
I preordered my copy weeks ago from The End Records.
It was shipped on Tues. and I should have it today or tomorrow.
Which is still 3-4 days before the U.S. release date.
If the new Opeth was really that important to you, you would have done the same thing. Next time plan accordingly, and I'm sure you will have a very different opinion of The End.

Originally posted by T.
Well, we received the Opeth LTD Digipaks and Jewel cases yesterday, we sold out from the jewel case version within a few hours and we remove the Digipak from the on line store as we had to ship the pre-orders first BEFORE we taking more orders on that title! As for Ebay, this is individually done and not related to our mail order / label etc... We thank all those who put their trust in us and pre-ordered this fantastic album. As for tonight we shipped 99% of the pre-orders and expecting to get the jewel case re-stocked early next week.

Thanks!

T,

Mr. T I know you can answer my following question:

I make and order on Octuber 31 for 4 CDs one of them is the new Opeth album but i put it in the same order with the other cds. I order the normal jewel case version, but I received and email today that said that I order the digipak version, this is not true, can you explain me about this situation.

My order # is 62188-41008-21613