Good Day!

Angl0fdeath

Nov 28, 2002
So. California
Visit site
So, I see that The End sent my Damnation CD.. I was kinda mad when I got to the site, cause it said the LP was also in stock, but its gone off the site.. So, Im bored at work and I cruise over to Ebay... Search for Opeth.. and on the last page there are a few Damnation LP's listed on there with buy me now's being sold by The End Records!!! So, I picked up 2 of them.. 20$ a pop.. Limited to 1000 total.. Might sell more later then the Still Day Vinyl.. Which there are 2 on sale for on there right now.. 27$ and the stupid guy triyng to sell it for 100$ or buy it now for 300... <sigh> Ill keep my 2 grey and 2 blacks and be happy.. ;-)

Better jet over to Ebay and get your Damnation LP now before they are all gone and have to buy it for more later on.. ;-)

Angl0fdeath said:
So, I see that The End sent my Damnation CD.. I was kinda mad when I got to the site, cause it said the LP was also in stock, but its gone off the site.. So, Im bored at work and I cruise over to Ebay... Search for Opeth.. and on the last page there are a few Damnation LP's listed on there with buy me now's being sold by The End Records!!! So, I picked up 2 of them.. 20$ a pop.. Limited to 1000 total.. Might sell more later then the Still Day Vinyl.. Which there are 2 on sale for on there right now.. 27$ and the stupid guy triyng to sell it for 100$ or buy it now for 300... <sigh> Ill keep my 2 grey and 2 blacks and be happy.. ;-)

Better jet over to Ebay and get your Damnation LP now before they are all gone and have to buy it for more later on.. ;-)

don't know why the lp is gone off the site... is it possible that its sold out already???? wtf......... i was gonna bid on those 2 lp's... wtf.... hope THEEND still have damnation lp's in stock....

I dont know what happened to it off the site. It is possible they sold out of them already. I saw the 2 on Ebay and thought it was the best chance to get them.. I will prolly be selling one of them sometime in the future for those that didnt get a chance to get it.. I have 3 of the Damnation Vinyls now.. So, selling one isnt that bad. ;-)