Damnation Vinyl

Yeah,Mike asked me if my 7" was gray also,when i got mine signed.They said that they had no idea that 150 of them would be gray.

Well,my D2 vinyl didn't come today.Maybe tommorow.I fucking hope so,i ordered it ages ago.

I would think there are slightly more SL LP's.. I have seen them on sale on Ebay a few times, and I there are at least 2 of them at the record shop down the street from my office.. Dont know for sure on that one tho.

yeah,luckily i still know where to get a still life lp.will be ordering one when i get paid in two weeks.

Is BWP still avalible.I hope so,i need to complete my opeth collection.

Hmmm.... Just 'cos the website says they don't....... :Smug:

*Is a VERY happy man!* :D

Oh nad Diospada will be with me on this thing, cos instead of paying $125 US on Ebay, he found another online seller and prolly picked it up for $15-$20 US:

The Original Pressing of SL on Vinyl was limited to 1000 copies through Snapper/MFN... Once the OFFICIALY SOLD OUT (Not too long ago) Snapper decided to do ANOTHER run of 1000 copies, as I contacted Snapper to find out if they had any of the first pressings left, they informed me of the new run and said they'd let me know when it would be availalble... which it is... as of about 2 weeks ago..... So my copies 'In The Mail' and it ended up costing me just over $15 U.S... not $125 U.S. like some people payed..... :wave: @ Leafblower :D

I'm VERY suprised that preorders were taken on Damnation Vinyls Over a month before the CD's release, bus as both SL and D2 vinyls are heading my direction... I can't complain.... too much. ;)

Spike

P.S. Now if only I can figure out where to get my hands on a copy of BWP, which has for the record sold out (except for one place, which looks to be very unrealiable)

Spike said:
Hmmm.... Just 'cos the website says they don't....... :Smug:

*Is a VERY happy man!* :D

Oh nad Diospada will be with me on this thing, cos instead of paying $125 US on Ebay, he found another online seller and prolly picked it up for $15-$20 US:

The Original Pressing of SL on Vinyl was limited to 1000 copies through Snapper/MFN... Once the OFFICIALY SOLD OUT (Not too long ago) Snapper decided to do ANOTHER run of 1000 copies, as I contacted Snapper to find out if they had any of the first pressings left, they informed me of the new run and said they'd let me know when it would be availalble... which it is... as of about 2 weeks ago..... So my copies 'In The Mail' and it ended up costing me just over $15 U.S... not $125 U.S. like some people payed..... :wave: @ Leafblower :D

I'm VERY suprised that preorders were taken on Damnation Vinyls Over a month before the CD's release, bus as both SL and D2 vinyls are heading my direction... I can't complain.... too much. ;)

Spike

P.S. Now if only I can figure out where to get my hands on a copy of BWP, which has for the record sold out (except for one place, which looks to be very unrealiable)

snapper is probably the way to go if I want SL vinyl, and they ship outside of UK, seems like its the reliable way to go......

hmm i actually found many of the damnation Lp`s in a goth store and several SL Lp`S as well. what price do they go for a t e bay ??

Well,Damnationa arrived today on vinyl.I must say that its very nice.But im a bit dissapointed that it is not a gatefold.I had a picture in my mind that you would open it up to find more artwork with all of the lyrics.

Even if it is only one 12" record,they still could have made it a gatefold.

HA, I just ordered the still life gatefold and my D2 Vinyl is on it´s way :) Have all of the albums been released on vinyl? Does anyone know where Blackwater Park is being sold in vinyl?

diospada said:
not gatefold???? what!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! total disappointment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! not even a lyrics sheet or anything???
nope.but its still really nice though.

I think I am lucky when it comes to the Opeth Vinyl's.. I have 2 of each Orchid, Morningrise, and My Arms, Your Hearse all the original pressings.. and the gatefolds, 2 Still Lifes, 1 Blackwater park which is sealed, 2 Grey 7" Still Days, 2 Black Still Days, and 3 Damnations.. Im thinking bout selling about some of them on ebay.. so keep watching.. ;-)