Damnation Vinyl

Manes

Stained Glass Music
May 5, 2002
Canada
Visit site
So i was surfing ebay last night when I came across two auctions for Opeth Damnation on vinyl :cool:... They both had a buy it now option so I thought "Far out ; I'll buy it now"... two bad two people already beat me to it...:Smug:

nevertheless they were both being sold by the end records... so I checked their site and under new arrivals they indeed listed the damnation vinyl. When I ran a search for it, however, it was nowhere to be found. It probably sold out already... I hope they get more! I want one...

Manes said:
So i was surfing ebay last night when I came across two auctions for Opeth Damnation on vinyl :cool:... They both had a buy it now option so I thought "Far out ; I'll buy it now"... two bad two people already beat me to it...:Smug:

nevertheless they were both being sold by the end records... so I checked their site and under new arrivals they indeed listed the damnation vinyl. When I ran a search for it, however, it was nowhere to be found. It probably sold out already... I hope they get more! I want one...

same here dude, THEEND better have more damnation LP's in stock, or else i'm gonna be pissed. Although its really stunning that the LP sold out in a matter of hours when theend listed the item for sale on their website......

Hey Opethpainter: Is it a nice vinyl? gatefold with lyrics and such? any inserts?

Does anyone know if Deliverance was released on vinyl?

Sorry bout that.. I saw both on sale on there and got both of them.. I thought there were more then the 2.. Ah well. I will prolly be selling one of them sometime soon since I had 3 Damnation Vinyl's.. Maybe do a combined auction for the Still Day LP and the Damnation Vinyl.. ;-)
I dont know if The End will be getting more in stock, Im waiting for an e-mail back from them about that..

I ended up doing a group buy for about 6 people for the vinyl at amazon.co.uk. They are currently being dispatched. Only 8 quid too.

Damn! Didn't think the release of the LP would be quite as concurrent with the CD release as it now appears to be.... And I just ordered the Still Life DLP, so I won't be able to get it as a 'combo' with D2... :(

They'd better make some more available though as at this stage I have all the Opeth Vinyls except for BWP and D2.... :bah:

Kiljaeden said:
I ended up doing a group buy for about 6 people for the vinyl at amazon.co.uk. They are currently being dispatched. Only 8 quid too.

i ordered mine from amazon.co.uk over a month ago.You say they have been dispatched? does that mean that when i wake up tommorow morning,its going to be like xmas,and the damnation vinyl will be waiting for me? to coincide with the release date i mean.

well, I just checked amazon and they don't seem to have the vinyl anymore...

Is it supposed be a special limited edition thing?

Manes said:
well, I just checked amazon and they don't seem to have the vinyl anymore...

Is it supposed be a special limited edition thing?

i think it is.Lucky that i got one!

all gone i think.Just check all of the big online shops,and most of the littler metal shops.

there must be some left somewhere.

i cant belove its sold out before its even gone onsale.

As far as it looks right now.. there were only 1000 vinyl's printed for Damnation, so there in even less quanity then the Still Day Vinyl.. The End prolly wont be getting any more in, nor will most other places that were selling them.. Best thing you can do, start hitting Ebay and looking for them on there.
I will be selling a Damnation Vinyl sometime soon on there, maybe also putting a Still Day Vinyl with it.. I will let you all know when its on sale..

I ordered My D2 vvinyl frm Amazon.co.uk and as far as i can see it´s still available, is that not the limited edition or doesn´t anyone shop there :) ??

Angl0fdeath said:
As far as it looks right now.. there were only 1000 vinyl's printed for Damnation, so there in even less quanity then the Still Day Vinyl.. The End prolly wont be getting any more in, nor will most other places that were selling them.. Best thing you can do, start hitting Ebay and looking for them on there.
I will be selling a Damnation Vinyl sometime soon on there, maybe also putting a Still Day Vinyl with it.. I will let you all know when its on sale..

But THEEND was selling copies of damnation LP on ebay during the weekend, which means they still have more, but for some reason didn't want to sell it on their website.......

Damnation is limited to 2000. I spoke to MFN and Martin yesterday when I got my 7" signed and they asked if I got grey or not. They got grey themselves and also some Damnation vinyls sent to them.

They were in the process of dispatching. I haven't looked at it again yet, but I presume they will be dispatching on the due date, 14th April which is tomorrow. :D