Damnation Vinyl

Angl0fdeath said:
I think I am lucky when it comes to the Opeth Vinyl's.. I have 2 of each Orchid, Morningrise, and My Arms, Your Hearse all the original pressings.. and the gatefolds, 2 Still Lifes, 1 Blackwater park which is sealed, 2 Grey 7" Still Days, 2 Black Still Days, and 3 Damnations.. Im thinking bout selling about some of them on ebay.. so keep watching.. ;-)
JESUS! !:eek: That's even more than I've got!!

I wouldn't mind getting a hold of a Black 7" EP, but more importantly I need to get my hands on the BWP Vinyl... :bah:

Are your pockets lined with gold, buddy? :err:

Oh, and incase I didn't mention it before, TheEnd Prolly have a lot more copies than they're letting on, seeing as I dind't make an order for D2 Vinyl till like a WEEK after the CD's were released (Didn't realised they'd be releasing this one so early :oops: ) And after finding out that TheEnd had sold out a limited No of copies before anyone else had it, I sent and email and got a reply from a guy called 'Tomer' who said they still had ONE copy left though it wasn't listed for sale..... Of course I picked that one up in a flash! :Smug:

If they haven't already, you can almost guarantee they'll be geetting in a second shipment soon....

Not gatefold, huh?... Well, I'll have to say that I am quite disappointed on that matter. I guess I was kind of spoiled with the great Still Life vinyl, and the fact that BWP is gatefold, that I thought for sure Damnation would be gatefold...

Are there any inserts at all? anything?

Manes said:
Not gatefold, huh?... Well, I'll have to say that I am quite disappointed on that matter. I guess I was kind of spoiled with the great Still Life vinyl, and the fact that BWP is gatefold, that I thought for sure Damnation would be gatefold...

Are there any inserts at all? anything?

Nope,but like i said,its still really nice.

The Deliverance vinyl will be.I doubt they will pull a candlelight and put two 12 inches in one sleeve.

Well,lets hope they bloody donto_O

The lp's are quite a rip-off in my humble opinion, the only ones I've seen (at concerts) cost about $16 and lacked any kind of insert sheet or whatever. Just the sleeve and lp, looks like a quick and cheap job to me......

I was told by MFN that "Deliverance" wouldn't be released on vinyl after all.
bawl1.gif
A guy from MFN said that it was gonna be released on vinyl, I just had to keep an eye on their website. Then I asked on their message forum about it and the MFN Admin said only "Damnation" will be released on vinyl.
grumble.gif

that sucks.I still reckon that it will be released on vinyl.just probaly not for a while.

apparently relapse showed the most interest to release it,among other labels.

I hope they make it really,really nice.

So i was surfing ebay last night when I came across two auctions for Opeth Damnation on vinyl ... They both had a buy it now option so I thought "Far out ; I'll buy it now"... two bad two people already beat me to it...

nevertheless they were both being sold by the end records... so I checked their site and under new arrivals they indeed listed the damnation vinyl. When I ran a search for it, however, it was nowhere to be found. It probably sold out already... I hope they get more! I want one...
after reading this thread, i dreamt that i found one for you and bought it to send to you. in my dream, i didnt want the vinyl for some reason...
i dont even know you but you were in my dream. it was rather strange, haha :)

Just rumour right now.But the official site said this.So its a well sourced rumour.