Damnation...the Apology...sick Of Hearing It

Damnation is a masterpiece an I agree Opeth should be proud of it, not ashamed. But , in the guitar.com "Dissecting the drapery falls" instructional video part 2. Mikael emphasizes that alot of people say that they think Opeth isnt heavy enough "which I disagree with" I tihnk this may show somewhat of insecurity for not fitting in with the unmelodic death metal like Cryptopsy and such. I always tihnk as a band member, that the music you make should be liked by you and thats all that matters, it appears That scince Opeth has been getting the exposure to the public lately, (headbangers ball, Fuse) Opeth is writing music to please the fans and not to please themselves. Of course everyone wants to make the fans happy because we are essential! but think, bands should be making music for them and to please them not because someone else is telling him to. You never know this whole apoplogy thing could all have been started while mikael was eating dinner and sweeden and some guy form a major Underground deathmetal unmelodic band came up and said "you guys are pussies you have slow parts" or something ignorant and stupid like that, and now mikael is angry and wants to prove those type of people wrong? You never know, I hope Opeth doesnt change their sound, I hope they can stick to their creative roots and be their own sound, not conform to the mainstream of power chord chunking, unmelodic, lacking musicianship metal bands.

The setlist for the aussie tour was about as good as it gets don't complain about it

I wasn't complaining about it for a second. What I was Implying was that because of negative feedback, Opeth may have adjusted their setlist to include less Damnation.]

K so i'm gonna go do something then come back and make a long explanation why dipshits in the world should be roasted with the rest of the jews...

Would you shut the hell up? For fucks sake, we dont need to hear about these fucking jews any more, the joke is over and you dont come across as a very good nazi. Stop trying to sound scary and fuck off.

ShroudOfDusk said:
Would you shut the hell up? For fucks sake, we dont need to hear about these fucking jews any more, the joke is over and you dont come across as a very good nazi. Stop trying to sound scary and fuck off.

scary? wtf...you act as if the nazi's were something bad...anyways...i'm not even gonna respond with my huge opeth response about dipshits and wat not, i don't feel like typing when tards like this can't fucking chill out...dude...smoke a joint... o and to th not coming across as a very good nazi quote...WTF?! go get a transfusion and get the fucking cocaine out of there, i bet you don't know a damn thing about history...anyways sorry fellas, get back to the chat about the greatest band to date!

.TyRanT. said:
scary? wtf...you act as if the nazi's were something bad...
Thats what I'm talking about... "Nazi's werent bad... how cool am I?"

.TyRanT. said:
anyways...i'm not even gonna respond with my huge opeth response about dipshits and wat not, i don't feel like typing when tards like this can't fucking chill out...
Good. Dont lower yourself to AllWithinMyMoster's level.