Once again... damnation...

CONCLAVE OBSCURUM

untruly evil
Dec 19, 2002
Mexico
www.gardenian.8m.com
So.. damnation. A controversial album. I think its soo fucking amazing, not as good as BWP..

Anyway... i really hate close minded people. Why can't they say: I DON'T LIKE THIS ALBUM, IN MY OPINION its a bunch of shit.. something like that...

---
This is really ofensive. Becose i liked the album, i respect this guy's opinion. .. well.. --->

http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=106430

read this, and you will understand my point.

And... Damnation. I love that album, its not for everybody, thats for sure. DIEHARD opeth fans and those who like heavier stuff won't dig it.

Someting its for sure, i think you already know that, but so far almost nobody has sayd it. DAMNATION its not metal at all.

I love Damnation. Sure, it's not heavy, but it wasn't intended to be. It's still brilliant. When I'm relaxing I love to listen to it. Sometimes I even listen to it as I go to sleep. It's fucking great. Same brilliance that Opeth have always shown.

I think Damnation is pretty boring. Not necessarily bad, but uninteresting. And, I'm not a diehard Opeth fan nor do I only like heavier stuff. :)

CONCLAVE OBSCURUM said:
So.. damnation. A controversial album. I think its soo fucking amazing, not as good as BWP..

Anyway... i really hate close minded people. Why can't they say: I DON'T LIKE THIS ALBUM, IN MY OPINION its a bunch of shit.. something like that...

---
This is really ofensive. Becose i liked the album, i respect this guy's opinion. .. well.. --->

http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=106430

read this, and you will understand my point.

And... Damnation. I love that album, its not for everybody, thats for sure. DIEHARD opeth fans and those who like heavier stuff won't dig it.

Someting its for sure, i think you already know that, but so far almost nobody has sayd it. DAMNATION its not metal at all.

oh.

Well, about a year ago, I'd have to say that I did want a softer Opeth album and I was excited when I heard that Opeth was going to produce one. I didn't like Damnation when I first purchased it, but it was only because I expected something entirely different. I was assuming that it was going to have the Still Life/Blackwater Park sound without death vocals. It really doesn't sound like a soft Deliverence either... No one expected a progressive rock album and none of the band members expected the fans to like it. I guess it is whether you have a taste for classic progressive rock. I have a good backing in progressive rock and classic rock and I could easily appretiate the album. Of course, it isn't as good as most porcupine tree albums, or camel albums, or king crimson albums, or no where near pink floyd albums. I began to like the album when I stopped viewing it as a failed Opeth album and began to view it as a successful rock album. I really like Damnation and I like its effects on the band. Opeth has gained a handful of fans that you would never expect to follow an underground metal band. It has allowed Mikael to relax as a song writer and be more diverse in his future plans for Opeth.

At first I must admid i hated Damnation, thought Opeth had lost all sense in what they where doing and had been influenced to much by Wilson.

However little by little i got into Windowpane, Closure, To rid..etc. And I would consider it a medium good Opet piece. The reason for this is that it still lacks the intelligens of songs like "Benigthed", "Face of melinda" etc. And of course "Weakness" is IMO their worst song, and totally unessesary!

ewwww----did-??you (edit==--==) just say?? that YOU snorted headphonez??? eww--Did You Jus----t sayyyy???? that you snorted???? headphones.?
did one of you??
did nine of you?
did you guys all just say that one of you snorted?!!?? headphones???
did nine of you just say that none??? of you snorted headphonez????
ewww did you just say one of us snorted nine of them??????
headphones.

Apocalyptic said:
ewwww----did-??you (edit==--==) just say?? that YOU snorted headphonez??? eww--Did You Jus----t sayyyy???? that you snorted???? headphones.?
did one of you??
did nine of you?
did you guys all just say that one of you snorted?!!?? headphones???
did nine of you just say that none??? of you snorted headphonez????
ewww did you just say one of us snorted nine of them??????
headphones.

:err:

CONCLAVE OBSCURUM said:

ewwww....... weeeee.........wheeee......whee...whee..whee.
all you motherfuckers that know what i mean, wave your hands in the air and let me hear you scream
im going to shake it like this and then ill shake it like that, let me see you all shake it from front to back
you hip, you hop, but yet you do not stop
you die, you shit, but yet you still dont watch
all you motherfuckers out there tonight, raise your hands to the lord and fell his shining light
im going to bash it like this and then ill smash it like that, let me hear you all say jesus loves to smack
you twist, you shout, and then you shut your mouth
you love, you love, you love, you----lo=---vleloove

ewww i cant believe wat ----what----
ew i cant believe wat---what--wat--what you just said about me and you
ew meyouew
sick man thats just sick man thats just _repeat--_me---_

im just joking buddy

any one want to buy some premium water from me?

CONCLAVE OBSCURUM said:

Its a given if some one says an album is a bunch of shit its their oppinion, it doen't need to be said realy...