The End Records

Originally posted by Misanthrope

That comes from other threads like MP3 threads.

which in fact i haven't read. generally speaking, i tend to disagree with ppl à la mr. vintersorg and agree with you on the mp3 issue, so i might trust your judgement to be close to mine on this one. however, i don't think i have any disagreement with capitalism either, so i simply don't feel your "not capable of having any disagreement with capitalism" remark as a bad thing (except for the incapability itself), and that's what i was referring to.

rahvin.

You dont have to disagree with capitalism but nothing is perfect, it is only human to see flaws in things human. I was making an example of his close-mindedness and the capitalism was merely something to point that out, but ill be more specific from now on.:D

The owner is constantly spamming the forums using chea tricks to get you into buying cd ( like saying giving money to him will save UM even knowing he is in no fucking way related to the administration of the place and if he does make donations are just that and no one can force him to donate if he wishes to stop ) and agree's with everything RIAA says about the mp3 and the piracy and would probably be angry at mr. Sundin cause he encouraged people to use the alredy avaible mp3 of his band ( after the whole security on the gallery/minds I thing )

So whats the price? A guy who is not capable of having any disagreement with capitalism and cares about nothing but getting his own fucking self some sales.

what? where does this come from? UM is it's own entity that has nothing to do with The End. please show me some of these postings to clear up this confusion.

Cool let me get into my time machine back to when
a) I gave a fuck
b) I had time to look through endless pages of crap
c) It was relevant

this posting just recently came to my attention. false accusations is not a laughing matter and are always relevant, esp when other people started e-mailing me about it.

i have also e-mailed you directly but didn't a get a response (yet). i assume you either mixed me up with someone else or just wanted to stir some controversy.

Yea excuse me for having a life and things to do other than worry about some stupid spammer begging us to buy from the end records so they could give "donations" to UM metal.

Besides what did you expected from an internet forum, racional people? you really crack me up.

Originally posted by Andreas

what? where does this come from? UM is it's own entity that has nothing to do with The End. please show me some of these postings to clear up this confusion.

Hey Andreas, I think it's a misunderstanding. In the original thread from the Opeth board, Jim LotFP suggested that rather than donating directly to UM, one should click through the banners and buy from the advertisers to indirectly support UM. If I'm reading right, Misanthrope may have been confusing Jim with you guys at The End.

That thread (I think):
http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/showthread.php?threadid=32766&perpage=15&pagenumber=1

If that is the case then it is obvious that i have no problems with the end ( other than this whinny attack ) and it was merely a confusion. But JimlotFP truly acted as if he was speaking in behalf of you might wanna look into that.

The BEST Metal mailorder company I have ever dealt with. Friendly, fast service and intelligent/reasonable communication. The company is also willing to bend over backwards to solve any problems like lost/damaged cds. THE END does not have a shit out luck policy. I ordered about 9 cds from them this year and will get the new DT and Nile once they are available.

Again and I can't stress this enough. If you live in the US/Canada and are buying metal cds goto THE END!