the end forums

rammpeth

Dec 12, 2005
well,im not associated in any way to the end records or anything, but i want to suggest that you guys check their forums,,some really interesting bands are opening forums there and the ammount of registered users is kind of lame,,just like 400 people..

rammpeth said:
well,im not associated in any way to the end records or anything, but i want to suggest that you guys check their forums,,some really interesting bands are opening forums there and the ammount of registered users is kind of lame,,just like 400 people..
I just registered. And I love Giant Squid, so that's cool they have a forum there. But...it's sooo slow. :erk: And I get the impression non-band-related threads would be frowned upon.

lol yeah..i love winds, AoS and all the rest that are up there,,,but i think they dont do enough publicity or something. but dont comment this on the opeth board lol. wouldnt want most people there in the end forums

Kathleen23 said:
You should check the band Unexpect...
Montreal band, they just signed with The End a year ago, their new album will be out in June..
3 songs are avalaible to listen on the website of The End..
http://www.theendrecords.com/label/var/unexpect/
http://www.myspace.com/unexpect

They are great!

P.S. Laethora signed with The End ! :)

I like them. And they tour with Augury, another great Montreal band. Definitely searching for their album the next time I go to the record store.

And I think it's pretty cool that band members of Winds post rather a lot on The Ends forum.

Check the sig :D I signed up for the street team, but spamming this sig on all the forums I'm on is about the extent of it... unless Agalloch actually tour the UK maybe....?

6 Stringed Fingers said:
Yay! Another fan of the cool weirdos-gypsies-circus-freaks. Which song did you like the best? Did you hear the songs from In a Flesh Aquarium?

:) :headbang: :kickass: . Nope, I haven't been able to download them. I've just heard Utopia and We, Invaders :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: .

I have just registerd under the name of "DECANTOCALE".

Woah, lots of Unexpect fans ! :)
Thanx Kat about it btw!
I might see them on may 6th, depending of a friend. Would rocks!

Lil' Bloodred Ridin' Hood said:
BOUND BEFORE THE uneXpect!!! :worship: :worship: :worship:

So I did the good thing by introducing you to uneXpect's glorious music?

BTW : I'll see the freaks live at Club saw in Ottawa on may 7th! bouyah!!!