New Forums?

Mark

Not blessed, or merciful
Apr 11, 2001
Sarf Lundin, Innit
Hi all,

We used to have genre-specific forums (extreme, doom etc) on UM back in the day, but merged them into this 'General' forum. But the forums are a lot busier now, and I'm considering re-opening some genre-specific forums so people can more easily follow topics of discussion based on the style of metal they prefer.

What do you think about that?

We could have:

Death/Black

Power

Progressive

Doom

Traditional

Grindcore

and any others you can think of :)

Post your opinions below!

I don't mind it being all in one forum. If I have questions about something, it's easier for me to get suggestions and answers if a larger number of people are using one forum instead of several forums.

Either way Mark, this one forum isnt busy as it is. But maybe if they were broken up they'd get used more. I'd like the Doom forum so i'd have a place to talk about MDB. EItehr way, have fun.

I think it's fine now... but maybe

Old School/Thrash/DM
Doom/Black
Power/Prog
Nu ( :lol: )

I'd like to see a Classifieds for musicians...

The idea is good, but I really like this (General Music Discussion) forum too, so it is sad if you´re gonna put it down... It´s true that a large amount of people, inhere, are able to "help" you out of your questions/problems, and it goes pretty fast too with replies... A blackmetalforum wouldn´t be as crowded... Then you should add the forums, but still keep this one!

NP: Iniquity - "Inhale The Ghost"