New Forums?

Originally posted by PaulTangaroa
on our forum, we literally just have a "music discussion" forum, so that all music chat is combined, be it about metal or not, which i think is pretty cool, cos, especially when you get to know the different characters on the board, as you do on every forum over time, then you also hear about all the other bands that people like outside of what you already know .. and thats what the "what are you listening to now?" thread is about i guess!!

Coolerz ;)

kay, and just to prove that i am into allsorts outside of metal, i like muse, radiohead, aphex twin, future sound of london, squarepusher, eminem, and lots of other ambient, jazz and some classical as well!

Cool :) I think I actually like more non metal than metal, but hey.... Anyway, I only have Dead Cities by TFSOL and really love that album! Is it their best? The rest I have all their albums (except squarepusher, whoever they are :err: ) And will take this opportunity to say you have taste ;)

hehe ,, nice one mate, cheers :) ..
fsol ,, i would say that dead cities is good, but "cascade" and "my kingdom" singles are the best, both singles, but both around 30 odd minutes long ..

if you can find those are on then do so, they were quite well released cds so should be easy enough to get ..

squarepusher .. well ,, you know the mad squelchy fast beats that aphex twin does,, on say "richard d james" .. well, he learnt that from squarepusher !! .. only squarepusher, in some recordings, also has mad jazz bass going crazy over the top as well .. actual real bass, not synthesised .. "Feed Me Weird Things" is a godlike release .. some of his other stuff dont quite live up to that, but its still good nonetheless ..