Official Band Forums

Originally posted by _Transparent_
speaking of alas, have you got the album then?:err:

I just got it :D Its really quiet good! Ilove the vocals! I think they're planning on releasing more material - I mean they have been going for 6 years trying to get the line-up perfect. Actually I have the email address oftheir managment :err: I could always create some demand :D

Originally posted by godisanathiest
Alas, Alas, Alas, Alas, Alas, Alas, Alas, Alas, Alas, Alas, Alas, Alas, oh yeah. And Alas
Yeah, they are a great band that deserve WAY more attention. I got the cd back in July, I'd been waiting quite some time for it to come out and I'll say now that it exceeded my expectations, and is definitly one of the releases of the year IMVHO. Um anyway here's their temp. website for peeps to have a look at. www.hateeternal.com/alas

Erik Rutan is my new guitar god.

:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

Originally posted by godisanathiest

Not if I don't first :heh:

Alas, Alas, Alas, Alas, Alas, Alas, Alas, Alas, Alas, Alas, Alas, Alas, oh yeah. And Alas

Email them and suggest the idea :) Relevant links are in my sig :D

Originally posted by ALaRum
CYNIC
DEATH
ATHEIST
AGHORA
NILE
MISANTHROPE
SIGH
the three first groups + few others (nevermore, fates warningao) are what quality in metal is all about (the rest i have never heard them...:heh:)

Originally posted by winter-frost
Speaking of The Crown, how did you like those cds I sent you Mark?

They rock! I still have to sit down with The Crown properly and listen to it, and I had heard some of the Dimmu songs :) Thx :D