Opeth forum - We can bring it back

Status
Not open for further replies.
saut said:
LFAJ is in the process of registering a domain for a new forum. I really hope that the official forums open back up on day, because it was always awesome when Mike posted. That's what I would miss the most, I think.
i second this. and i hope there is a mod there, and a good one at that.

the people from the forum are generally really cool, but i'm tired of the BSing. also, i'm against the police state extremity that it appears RR wants. we valued the band's posts and the users recommendations and discussions, opeth-related or not. if there's a new place with those same people, count me in. if the old one comes back with above conditions, count me in.

Silent Song said:
i second this. and i hope there is a mod there, and a good one at that.

the people from the forum are generally really cool, but i'm tired of the BSing. also, i'm against the police state extremity that it appears RR wants. we valued the band's posts and the users recommendations and discussions, opeth-related or not. if there's a new place with those same people, count me in. if the old one comes back with above conditions, count me in.

That's what I want too, Kenneth.
If someone can inform me about any thing that happens in this week (I won't be able to come, I'll be working) please someone PM me. Thank you.

SOT?

I can't think of any band with those initials that fits the description. Of course, I'm horribly, horribly, horribly bad with initials. Clue me in.....and take the effort to spell it out......it spares me from long sleepless nights. :D

Could that be Seriously Off Topic right here in UM?

ps. with the Barking Pumpkin handle you must be a Zappa freak>?
We need a Zappa discussion board here.

it's funny every time I get home from work, something big has happened. whether it be a new leaked song or a moderator getting the boot, and in this case, the entire Opeth forum being shut down. thanks LFAJ for working on getting that new forum up.

Xorv said:
That all you care about? Atleast Teenspot.com is fun.

I wouldn't know, never visited. When I was a teenager, I didn't talk to strangers on a computer and consider that as a fun time.

I don't really understand how people can be so immature on these forums, it's fucking ridiculous. I thought that there might be some half decent people over here to talk about Opeth now that the forum is closed, but I guess it is really just all over ultimatemetal.

If it wasn't discussion about Opeth, you'd have a whole different ballgame with all new players. But since it's about Opeth, we all don't give a shit. This is like a scrimmage game. We just run amok because it doesn't mean anything.

Metalloid said:
I don't really understand how people can be so immature on these forums, it's fucking ridiculous. I thought that there might be some half decent people over here to talk about Opeth now that the forum is closed, but I guess it is really just all over ultimatemetal.
Musicality does not fair well with typical death metal fans. Get used to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.