the end forums

Lil' Bloodred Ridin' Hood said:
Damn, I can't find In a Flesh Aquarium anywhere . . .:cry:

It's not released yet, wait till May. I'm getting it first since I'm in Montreal. It's like the second best city after Gothenburg. Quo Vadis, Augury, uneXpect... so many good and original metal bands are here.

Rampage: If you can, get some live photo of ChaotH and his 9-string tsunami-maker in his skirt. XD

RampageSword said:
So I did the good thing by introducing you to uneXpect's glorious music?

BTW : I'll see the freaks live at Club saw in Ottawa on may 7th! bouyah!!!

Of course, I thank thee noble Rampage :rolleyes: :) .

You won't see me, because I won't be there :erk: . Maybe my family over there would go on my behalf :p .

6 Stringed Fingers
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil' Bloodred Ridin' Hood
Damn, I can't find In a Flesh Aquarium anywhere . . .

It's not released yet, wait till May. I'm getting it first since I'm in Montreal. It's like the second best city after Gothenburg. Quo Vadis, Augury, uneXpect... so many good and original metal bands are here.

Rampage: If you can, get some live photo of ChaotH and his 9-string tsunami-maker in his skirt. XD

Yup, I just noticed, thanx anyway.

Yes, please do Rampage! And post them at thei phorum! Or in this one if you're not a member :) .

6 Stringed Fingers said:

In a Flesh Aquarium will be out in August.
Some pictures of Chaoth are avalaible on their MySpace page.

And it's great to read something like that about Montreal. I'm from this beautiful city, and I feel that there is something happenning, our scene is becoming bigger every day, and people around the world hears about us, and someday we also will be a reference. People here are so passionate !

:saint: