Lamentations DVD from theendrecords

PeeWee1473

I just pretend to know
Dec 11, 2002
Lost in America
Visit site
Am I correct in thinking that some people have gotten their DVD already from the end? I ordered mine awhile ago and have not received it yet. Just wondering if I should start shitting bricks or not. Thanks.

I ordered one a few weeks ago, then got an e-mail saying it was out of stock. I requested a refund, and got it, then two days later it was back on the site again. So I ordered it again on Thursday and it is now in transit, scheduled to arrive on Monday. So yeah, if you haven't received the DVD or an e-mail saying that your order was not fulfilled or something, I would definitely look into it.

Post_Scriptum said:
Dang I received the confimation e-mail (2 weeks ago) and still didn't get it

They send 2 emails. One confirming that the order was received, and one saying that it was shipped. If you chose UPS shipping, the 2nd one should have a tracking number on there and you can find out where it is. Did you get a 2nd email?

I pre-ordered mine way back when....I finally got the confirmation e-mail I believe on Jan. 12th and I just received my DVD this week. It took like 8 days for it to get to me. I don't think they send things priority mail anymore.

I did get a 2nd email. This one said that my order has been "fulfilled" but it did not say that it was shipped. Is the fulfilled email the same as saying it was shipped? Because if it was, I got that email awhile ago but never got my DVD....help is appreciated. Thanks.

Yeah, mine took 8 or 9 days too. I think they only send priority now if you order X$ amount of stuff.

I only bought the DVD and it was through normal mail. I never got the second e-mail. Only the e-mail saying my order had been fullfiled. I thought they would send it to me since it's fullfiled.

I've had mine since November :) It just got out a couple of days before my return to Canada. The DVD is just fantastic especially "the making of the 2 albums"

You can buy the dvd if you live in north america but it will be encoded in region 2 instead of region 1 which north america uses. The region system is the biggest load of crap ever. I'd kick the fuck out of anyone said it was their idea.

I live in N. America and bought the dvd from amazon.uk.com. It said on their site that the dvd was a region 2 dvd. However, when I recieved it in the mail, it was a region 0 dvd. They mistakenly labeled it a 2 on their website! I would encourage everyone to get it from here because it's fast (mine came in 6 days), and it will play anywhere in the world! I hope this helps someone.