Received the Lamentations dvd in mexico yesterday...

opethlord

Aug 19, 2003
Visit site
Yesterday, at 1 p.m., at my front door the mailman came knockin' at my door. It was my order from Amazon.co.uk that was expecting me. Opeth. Lamentations dvd. I actually own a dvd player which encodes my tv as if it were PAL, that's the reason I even bothered ordering it. This have been three hours of pure bliss. From the start of windowpane to the ending of a fair judgement, there isn't a second I don't absolutely love. And the documentary is just the perfect complement for this monster of a package. This is by far, my new favorite dvd in the world. The best band in the universe finally was talked into recording a show for the world to see it (I know this because i once mailed Mike about the possibility of a live cd or preferrably a dvd and coming to mexico, and he said he wasn't interested on doing live recordings, but the company was trying to convince them on doing it, and he didn't have planned on coming to Mexico. Fortunately both of my questions have proven to have possitive answers in less than a month, that is November 2003). By this moment I could only ask for a new album to actually start thinking that life is perfect. Can't wait till the end of 04

Yes it's a relief to finally get your hands on it hey.
I cancelled with "The End" and reordered with Amazon.co.uk, and should receive tomorrow.
But alas I could not wait and borrowed from a sucker mate, who paid $50 AUD at a local retailer, I have been worshipping it all weekend :)

It's amazing. I even recorded it to md, so I can listen to it as a live album. Hope you actually receive it today. I'm ordering porcupine tree albums today...

I got it from "The End records" but I just did a search for you, and it looks like they are "out of stock"
Another tip- Lightbulb Sun and Stupid Dream are being re-released 2004 (probably remastered to, you might wanna wait)

That's great, since stupid dream is out of stock everywhere. I already own a 2 cd version of lightbulb sun...so i guess I'll just buy the sky moves sideways 2cd from the end and the signify 2cd from amazon.co.uk... they have it at like 12 pounds..... I know it's worth it. I'll buty the coma divine double too... but that will be afterwards, since I already own the single disc version.... Man!! that band is gonna be the end of me!

That's great, since stupid dream is out of stock everywhere. I already own a 2 cd version of lightbulb sun...so i guess I'll just buy the sky moves sideways 2cd from the end and the signify 2cd from amazon.co.uk... they have it at like 12 pounds..... I know it's worth it. I'll buty the coma divine double too... but that will be afterwards, since I already own the single disc version.... Man!! that band is gonna be the end of me!

Does anyone know when the Lamentations DVD comes out in America? I heard that i still have to wait at least 2-3 months for it. Which is gay considering that every time I go to ny metal forum, everyone in Europe and Australia (and even fucking Mexico) is ranting about it. What the fuck is that?