Mail from the End

God dammit! those were limited! It's written on theend site! plus we had numbers. 300 mellotron heart and 700 signed booklet. So stop acting like a child and order when at the beginning and not 2 weeks later. They sold over 4000 copies on theendrecords so after 2-3 days all copies were gone.

In late, but i've received mine with : No signatures, no mellotron cd, and no simple version, just vinyl and special edition.
And I've pre-ordered all in "first". Sorry but i'm very disappointed, for 46$ ! :mad:

Woohoo! Mine arrived in Canada yesterday, and it came with the autographs! Didn't think I would get them.

Ok this is just totally wrong. Fair enough, i didn't get to the End Records site in time, but my order should have included a signed booklet and poster with the SE CD/DVD and I only got the latter in the post the other day. WTF! And no bloody reply to my email about this. What the fuck do I want with another copy of the same thing?!

So there is still hope???
I really hope so...
2 weeks after release and I am with empty hands... I finally didn't resist and downloaded the album and DVD... It is so sad that I couldn't put my own original copy to the player and listen it for the first time. Well, what the hell...
I ordered SE CD from the End and LPs from another source.

god dammit. It takes over two weeks for the package to reach Australia (ok, i didn't buy the fast shipping) and I finally get my 'special edition autographed booklet set' and.........its not

No autographs? So after being told that I had ordered it and it was on the way, I wait for over two weeks to receive an item I'm not happy with. I could've bought the same package at my local cd shop at the start of June and saved $10.

Am I the only one under the impression that 'the end' kept up the bulletin saying that they had more signed autograph booklets just to attract more business?

I'm in the same situation. The buggers, they even emailed me beforehand to say that my payment had to be made (when it was ready to ship) and that the item I'd ordered was reserved for me quoting the whole package with Mellotron Heart, signed booklet etc, but I didn't get them. That is what I paid for so I'm going to email them about that. I ordered the set early on so was sure I'd get everything.

Anyway if they had sold out of them they should have mentioned that ont he website, it is not simply a case of getting more business, it is false advertisement and I'm sure technically illegal, or something.

The only thing saving my annoyance over this is that Watershed is a masterpiece and I'm seeing them on Sunday. So now I have a vinyl and spare cd of watershed. I expect to see a load of these end up on ebay. I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who bought this for Mellotron Heart, the signed booklet and the Poster.....ah well, at least I got that.

God dammit! those were limited! It's written on theend site! plus we had numbers. 300 mellotron heart and 700 signed booklet. So stop acting like a child and order when at the beginning and not 2 weeks later. They sold over 4000 copies on theendrecords so after 2-3 days all copies were gone.

agreed, first come first serve, i think it was all sold out when it was advertised, obviously they kept it up to attract business, and it was a great idea, theyd be stupid not too, im sure anyone would do the same if it were their business, even if they say they wouldnt

Wohoo! I got my copy around 10. of june, and I live in norway. Though I wasent able to get the package before yesterday because of my vacation in Bergen.
I got : The special edition cd, mellotron heart mini-cd, signed booklet, the double Lp and a black bonus cd containing the album + Derelict Herds.

Im extremely happy about that, and I was paying the cheapest shipping.

agreed, first come first serve
Ok Ok

i think it was all sold out when it was advertised, obviously they kept it up to attract business, and it was a great idea, theyd be stupid not too

They must said "there are no more signed CD package" rather we let in doubt waiting something we never got.
Ok it's an attract business, I think all here have purchased at theend but, If I'd bought my package here in a store I really would have paid less.

yeah well that really sucks, and i feel bad for you, i was pretty disappointed i didnt get mellotron heart. and yeah, the end is a little shitty sometimes(its why agalloch left haha), sorry if i seemed a bit rude there

I'm in the same situation. The buggers, they even emailed me beforehand to say that my payment had to be made (when it was ready to ship) and that the item I'd ordered was reserved for me quoting the whole package with Mellotron Heart, signed booklet etc, but I didn't get them. That is what I paid for so I'm going to email them about that. I ordered the set early on so was sure I'd get everything.

Anyway if they had sold out of them they should have mentioned that ont he website, it is not simply a case of getting more business, it is false advertisement and I'm sure technically illegal, or something.

The only thing saving my annoyance over this is that Watershed is a masterpiece and I'm seeing them on Sunday. So now I have a vinyl and spare cd of watershed. I expect to see a load of these end up on ebay. I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who bought this for Mellotron Heart, the signed booklet and the Poster.....ah well, at least I got that.

Let's hope they reply to you; I emailed them twice, no reply yet. Not really expecting one with what they pulled..