You can Pre-order Watershed from The End Records

Oct 23, 2006
Québec City, Québec, Canada
The pre-order is now available in different format.

Regular version + signed booklet 16,99
Special Edition + signed booklet 20,99
Package= Special edition CD/DVD+2x Vinyl(+Cd)+Poster+autographed Booklet 40,99
Vinyl + autographed booklet

I didn't realize people still shopped at TheEnd after the announcement that they'll pretty much keep your money if something is out of stock, and disabling eCheck support (no paypal!)

I didn't realize people still shopped at TheEnd after the announcement that they'll pretty much keep your money if something is out of stock, and disabling eCheck support (no paypal!)

Uh they will? I ordered some things out of stock and that didn't happen. Are there horror stories from people on here?

TheEnd sent out an exciting email about a new ordering system. In this new system, if something you ordered is out of stock, they will keep your money for up to a month to see if the CD comes back in stock. I guess if it doesn't come back in stock, they might send it back, or it might be stuck in limbo until the item does come back in stock, if ever... It's sort of their answer to never having any CDs in stock to purchase. They'll take the money now and, eh, if the CD comes in, you might get it.

The only issue I foresee for those buying new Opeth there now is that inevitably it will sell out quickly, and people will have to wait.

Thanks! I ordered straight away. Very nice prce as well. You'll get 1½ regular CD's for that price in Sweden haha...and yes, I'm a bit worried that it will go out of stock before it's even in stock...but what the heck, that package for that price...

The advantage for The End to do this is that they will have an idea of how many copies to order from Roadrunner. Those package with signed booklets will not stay long but I guess they'll get a lot of copies. Maybe they'll ship it before. Haven't ordered it yet...

Thanks dude! If anything goes wrong, I'm only down $20 or so. That's not to imply I'm expecting anything to go wrong or that it's OK if something does, but that's a killer price.

I preorder the package...I send an email to The End to know how many copies are available and When It will be shipped...when I got the answer I'll let you know. I guess first to order it are safe. The're will be no problem for those who order it in the first couple days but If you do it in three weeks it might be backorder.

From The End website:

want to Backorder/Pre-order an item, how does this work?

-The OMEGA’s backorder/pre-order feature allows you to place an order for those out-of-stock and upcoming items and reserves them for future delivery.
We will only process and charge items that are currently in-stock and ready to be shipped. The remaining order will sit in our system as partially unfulfilled, and will not be charged to you until it’s ready to be shipped. Additionally, you will only receive the fulfillment email for what is currently in stock.
- The In-Stock items will ship immediately and the items placed on backorder will be shipped as soon as they become available.
Out of stock items will be processed, billed and then shipped once they are re-stocked. This process continues until the whole order is complete. You can opt to cancel any of those items from the order if you wish.
- We periodically go over the whole inventory and remove any items that are out of print and don’t expect to receive back in stock. Backorders over 30 days old are subject to cancellation.
- The backorder system is provided as a service to reserve copies of items you are eager to buy, or to allow you to place one order for all of the items you wish over time, rather then several orders as items arrive. If you wish to find only instock items please feel free to use our advanced search option located here, or our update page lists all of the newly arrived items every day.
If you have any questions or comments please feel free to contact us through the customer service form located here

Are all these cool deals sold out already? or merely just not in stock yet>? anyone know?

Sweet. I just preordered the Special Edition one. I got the autographed SE of Ghost Reveries a year ago, this one should be a nice addition :D

I've been shopping with The End for years and have never had a problem, they're my favorite label and mail order of choice.

I used the "METALPERSPECTIVE" coupon code for 8% off, got the $20.99 package down to $19.31, not amazing, but obviously worth putting in the code.

Also, it says the $20.99 package comes with the poster, not just the $40.99 deal.

that autographed booklet + poster for $20 looks worthy of purchase, but IDK after reading their policy.

so if you buy the vinyl editon, it comes with the CD also ... ? And also, does that mean then that the full package deal comes with both the special edition and the standard edtion CDs ? Seems too good to be true.