Watershed Pre-Order

^ true that, id tip that anyone who got the vynal pack got the booklet, though anyone who got it after it was announced on myspace didnt get the mellotron heart cd. Just a hunch, probably way off lol

id say thats probably accurate, i tihnk if you got it around the time they started advertising it on the end records(well their newsletter said about a week after it was posted) you got the mellotron cd, which i would die for :lol:

^i think Salavace was implying that if its been up a few weeks then why bother advertising it when they had already sold enough for the autographed booklets. Theres no doubt that the mellotron heart cd was gone within the first week (im in that block so fingers crossed) But not too sure if all the autographed booklets were gone. Id just guess that there was a few left and they posted that blog to increase sales which obviously worked rather well.

Yes; that's what I was trying to say. Thank you.

I remember reading that the upcoming DVD recording of the Roundhouse Tapes would have an exclusive track for the title menu written by Mikael and Per. Now, I can't help but wonder if this track is Mellotron Heart, or something different...

Suddenly I came up with the idea that "Mellotron Heart" is a music that was promised to be in the menu of "The Roundhouse Tapes" DVD. Remember, there was some statement last fall about menu music that would be a brand new track written by Mike and Per.

And by the way I fuckin' missed the most special edition with exclusive CD with that track and vinyl and SE and signed booklet, so I'm a fuckin' dumb and I'll be waiting for it on eBay.