Watershed LP?

enarchay

New Metal Member
Jun 1, 2008
Okay, so I couldn't get my hands on a credit card fast enough when I first noticed the deluxe Watershed package on Opeth's website. When I finally did, the image on the page said "Sold out. Visit your local indie retailer to get your copy." So here's my question.

Is there any other way to get my hands on this deluxe edition? Are there any "indie" retailers with online resources who might have ordered some?

Another thing, I noticed a Watershed LP on [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Watershed-Opeth/dp/B0017R5UIW"]amazon[/ame] , but it is under the label "Alternative Distribution Alliance." Is this a bootleg or something?

Lastly, while the deluxe edition is listed as sold out on the website, the "collectors edition w/ autographed booklet" is still listed as available. I was thinking about just ordering this instead, but I've read of others ordering these right off the bat and still not getting the extra features. How can I know if the extra features are still available? EDIT: When through the processes of ordering this collectors edition, near checkout, it says "out of stock, on backorder," but will it ever be back in stock, and if not, is there even any sense in ordering it?