Watershed Pre-Order

Please, please... let my visa get in order before all the 750 are taken! *jumps and down like a 12 year old*

I'm sure the number has been passed by now. We all know how many Opeth fanatics there are around the world these days.

I'll probably just wait until the regular copy comes in stores and just get it then. I don't see much of a point in pre-ordering stuff sometimes because it always comes a few days after the actual release date.

I'm sure the number has been passed by now. We all know how many Opeth fanatics there are around the world these days.

I'll probably just wait until the regular copy comes in stores and just get it then. I don't see much of a point in pre-ordering stuff sometimes because it always comes a few days after the actual release date.

It's like Christmas, getting a wrapped package in the mail!!:loco:

God dammit, I wish I had extra $40 to spend on this. College + eating is really killing me here. I'm stuck with the regular edition. :(

Mjeh why would you want a pre signed album? Imo the thing with signs is that you get them from the band personaly.

I pre-orderd my Watershed SE from cdon :kickass:

If they had reached the 750 mark already then why would they blog it today on myspace... i reckon only people round here knew about it, seeing as a lot of people tend to not bother with online pre-ordering unless they are 'die-hard' fans. But i ordered mine a while ago so should be gettin mellotron heart *fingers crossed*

Sorry i was refering to this one in case you were wondering (im sure you werent though)

I pre ordered this pretty much as soon as it was possible from The End. So I would assume I'm part of the 300 who get this exclusive track? I pre ordered it before "- Indie exclusive track "Mellotron Heart" CD (only 300 available - while supplies last)" was added to the page, I'm assuming that the bonus CD it was talking initially being included has this exclusive track.