Mail from the End

i have never pre-ordered a cd and have never had to wait to get a cd. why dont u guys pre-order from a more reliable source like Amazon or something?

Theendrecords is reliable. It been my primary ordering source for the past 2 years. Never had a problem. They shipped it almost 2 week before the release so The problem is not Theend it's the delivery process. Amazon are fast for shipping but they are the best for metal stuff. Plus shipping fees are cheap with the end. Only 3$ for me.

wow there IS another singaporean here..im as suprised as u are dude.. :OMG:
ahha..i got mine frm hmv.. the best part is.. the normal edition coast me 30 bucks and the special edition i ordered cost me 37 bucks..

oh btw saw ur other post and sweet im using s Grados SR 60 too.. tho without all the high end amps and what not audiophiles have..

HMV has Watershed...? Heeren?

Because it takes a longer time to ship something from US to UK than to US (I assume you are American?) :)

I also got mine today, with Mellotron Heart and the autographed booklet.

No, UK, that's why I was quoting that guy also from the UK, he got his after me (mine arrived yesterday) but still got all the extra stuff. Lame.

I put the poster and signed booklet to rather good use.

l_76dfca889d746fe94d4f76c03a8d505b.jpg

Filled up this frame nicely :)

Man, that looks fucking AWESOME! :OMG:

nothing here in canada. We should get it this week. My hypothesis is about the size of the package being bigger than only a cd. Usually it took 5-10 days to receive my order from the end. Now it's day 20.

they shipped on the 28 actually, not on the 21 like they said they did and its business days they go by, but yeah im assuming we'll get it this week, heres hoping, and i hope i got mellotron, i ordeerd 6 days after it became available(1 before the end advertised) although i think im repeating myself a lot now :lol:

Got my package today.
With Mellotron, signed booklet and everything ^^

I live in Sweden and payed for the cheapest shipping.

god dammit. It takes over two weeks for the package to reach Australia (ok, i didn't buy the fast shipping) and I finally get my 'special edition autographed booklet set' and.........its not

No autographs? So after being told that I had ordered it and it was on the way, I wait for over two weeks to receive an item I'm not happy with. I could've bought the same package at my local cd shop at the start of June and saved $10.

Am I the only one under the impression that 'the end' kept up the bulletin saying that they had more signed autograph booklets just to attract more business?