Fuck The End Records!

Originally posted by Black Dragon
I ordered deliverance and bloodbath's new one on wednesday and had it thursday morning. The End delivered for me again, once again.

You know, you act like they put their last copies up for auction is that the case? Did you check when the auctions started? The End has had stuff on the website about deliverance for a week beofe it was released, at least.

"i have a CDR, nyaa! I won't but a real one now! whhaa"

you gonna show off your GI Joe collection soon to see if anyone gets jealous?

Damn, I ordered them Tuesday and still haven't gotten them. :mad: Hehe, I'm so impatient.

Originally posted by Vertigo
Its not in the PreOrder section or the "O" section.

Besides its not a big deal. I already have it burned and may not even buy it now. My CDR is good enough.

Im not taking anything out on the End. I just dont see how the Ebay sales cannot be related to the website when they offer the same gaurantees, user name is the end and according to someone Ive talked to who won something from the end on ebay, they have the same address as one they have listed on their site or something. Obviously most of you ignoramuses missed the point of my thread though it was clear as day.

:lol:

Ok...If you have it burned already then why can't you just go to the store on 11/12? Also show the band some support if you really do like the album and buy the goddamn thing when it comes out. Not that I agree with Lars Ulrich 100% on his Napster tirade, but it is this mentallity that fucks up the music industry. As long as people think like that(I already have it burned, why buy it) it WILL hurt the music industry because they lose record sales that way.....

Originally posted by Vertigo
Clown shoes?? Thats the extent of your insults?? :lol: Fucking Pathetic

*sigh* naturally I would have to spell something like this out to a board full of "metalheads" Seems in depth reading is a foreign concept.

The point of my post is not that I couldnt order it. Its that they dont have it for order for ANYONE on their site, yet they go and sell copies on eBay at an inflated price to rip off the fans who want it but cant find it on sites except Ebay where the prices are insane.

This proves that you guys are fucking hipocrites when some guy who just posted says that Tomer sells copies on Ebay at inflated prices, with the difference (profits) going to HIS band! Now thats directly ripping off the band and taking extra money for himself. If thats true, it makes the End even worse, so Ill repeat and say Fuck Them.

This thread is mainly dead though considering the arguments are compete idiocy when those arguing can barely grasp onto the concept of reading correctly. Itll probably take me a few more posts just to get the points accross of what Im trying to say in this post alone.

It's not that "clownshoes" is the extent of my insults, it's just that I don't want to expend any time or energy to point out how retarded your gripe with "The End Records" actually is. And really, you shouldn't be complaining about anyone's lack of "in depth reading skills" when you can't even spell the word "hypocrite".

I personally think The End Records does a great job. Probably the best place to buy metal. It's rather cheap, great selection, and free shipping! How awesome is that? Not to mention that it usually comes within a week of the purchase. I think I will be a loyal The End costumer for awhile. Fuck this thread, kudos to The End.

theend is a great site, they have great prices and a great selection, and the label itself is getting some great artists (like Arcturus, Winds, Green Carnation, among others) exposure to a wider audience. It was available for pre-order, who the fuck cares if it's on ebay or not. You don't wanna pay the price for it, then don't buy it. Stop bitching.

i also support this pussy getting banned from ultimatemetal. i like that less tolerance
post on opeth.com

I totally disagree with this. This place should be open to voice your opinion whether it be shared with others or not. What's the point of having a forum if there is no debate or opposing views?