Mail from the End

I had the paypal expiration problem but I did receive my package. I ordered the LP and I did get the signed booklet. The LP comes with a poster and a real CD but no booklet but since I received the autographed booklet I have one for my CD.

still waitin for mine to the scotland..........pisses my off every day i dont have it!!!!!!

anyone else in the uk get theirs?

I haven't checked this thread in a few days. Gotta say I'm a bit surprised that there are so many that haven't received theirs when I received mine a week ago.

It seems a lot of people are still waiting. At least that's somewhat reassuring as I was under the impression that everyone had received theirs by now...

I hope mine doesn't arrive tomorrow in a way because it's my housemate's birthday and it would be a little weird getting a big package for me.

Anyone in Canada receive theirs yet? I'm still waiting...

i'm in new brunsiwck and i still haven't gotten mine, i think its gonna be a bit till we get it, they shipped it on the 28(or so) of may, and i figure it'll take 2-4 weeks to get here, hopefully next week we'll have it in hand

So is someone going to explain to us all what's on this Mellotron Heart cd? I need to know if there is more Opeth that I have to start hunting for on ebay.

So is someone going to explain to us all what's on this Mellotron Heart cd? I need to know if there is more Opeth that I have to start hunting for on ebay.
It has been explained in a few different threads. It's an alternate version of Porcelain Heart done mostly with Mellotrons and a slight vocal effect.

So was anyone notified when their package shipped, or did it just go unsaid? Because when I check my order @ the End it still says "Billed". I'm wondering if this should say "Shipped", cause I'm getting pretty frustrated at this point. The album came out yesterday and a bunch of us still don't have it.

^haha sorry man. I paid for the 1st class express shipping. If you paid for the same express ups shipping then you should get it today or tomorrow I guess. My god the 5.1 destroys.