Mail from the End

Ok, apparently PayPal informed TheEnd records, or maybe they figured it out on their own, but they sent me an email today. It appears if you pre ordered it with PayPal, its possible for the payment to simply expire, if its not claimed within a certain amount of time. TheEnd said they have my order reserved, so hopefully that means with the extra stuff, and that I should now resend them the money through paypal within 30 days.

If anyone else pre ordered with PayPal, go check your accounts, and look at the status of your payment to TheEnd, you might have to do the same thing.

Ok, apparently PayPal informed TheEnd records, or maybe they figured it out on their own, but they sent me an email today. It appears if you pre ordered it with PayPal, its possible for the payment to simply expire, if its not claimed within a certain amount of time. TheEnd said they have my order reserved, so hopefully that means with the extra stuff, and that I should now resend them the money through paypal within 30 days.

If anyone else pre ordered with PayPal, go check your accounts, and look at the status of your payment to TheEnd, you might have to do the same thing.
Yes I just got this e-mail it happened to me as well. I have no idea how the payment expired, I still have the same order number reserved, I just have to send the payments again. Oh and I got 215337 so I should be fine.

I got the email I expected from The End this morning. It says the same thing you report, so I sent the payment at once. Hopefully we'll get that payment confirmation email very soon.

I guess this is what I´m getting:

1 OPETH - Watershed [Package Sp. Ed. CD/DVD + Vinyl + Poster + Autographed Booklet + Free CD]

I´m more than happy with this but it does surprise me that the regular watershed CD isn´t included as it clearly said so on the site.

...it didn't say the package included both the regular and the special edition... what would be the point in that? I think you do get two CDs though because it seems that the vinyl release includes a CD of the album as well.

Got the mail as well, but I live in Norway and chose the cheapest form of shipping, so I don't expect it to arrive very fast. Or maybe I'll get it real fast but dropped 10 times. :loco:

I was hoping that they've dispatched them early to account for how long it takes to arrive. I find that stuff from America to the UK takes about two weeks, sometimes a little less - probably similar for Norway since it's quite close. If they've taken the payment a couple of days ago I hope that means they've dispatched it and it'll arrive on the release date, if not sooner.

That's sometimes a bonus to pre-ordering well in advance. I got the new Ihsahn album through the post yesterday, and it's not out til monday.

With the dollar as cheap as it is right now, I got it for 1/2 to 2/3 of the price I would pay for it if I had to buy it from here. Including shipping.

So would this be pretty much like re-ordering it? How do you just resend payment?? I don't order too much stuff on line in case you couldn't tell...:loco:

Alright, sorry for this extra post, but I'm beginning to get a little pissed.

Does The End have a phone number? Do they have 24/7 customer service? I've sent 2 emails to them and haven't received any reply, and the PayPal chick was an unhelpful fucking moron!!:mad::mad::mad:

Alright, sorry for this extra post, but I'm beginning to get a little pissed.

Does The End have a phone number? Do they have 24/7 customer service? I've sent 2 emails to them and haven't received any reply, and the PayPal chick was an unhelpful fucking moron!!:mad::mad::mad:
TheEnd doesn't actually take any money until the order is processed, so the pre order didn't take any money from your account. As for re ordering, its not exactly that, they say your pre order slot is still reserved, but you have to send them the money again if your payment expired. If you got the email from them, then that should have the details in it required to complete the process, your order number, and their PayPal address is all really. Log into your PayPal account, and choose "send money" fill in the exact amount you paid for the CD, which should be in your order history, then fill in the "to" box with the PayPal email TheEnd gave you, once you hit send, they say to leave your order number in the comments field for them, so they know exactly what the payment is for.

TheEnd doesn't actually take any money until the order is processed, so the pre order didn't take any money from your account. As for re ordering, its not exactly that, they say your pre order slot is still reserved, but you have to send them the money again if your payment expired. If you got the email from them, then that should have the details in it required to complete the process, your order number, and their PayPal address is all really. Log into your PayPal account, and choose "send money" fill in the exact amount you paid for the CD, which should be in your order history, then fill in the "to" box with the PayPal email TheEnd gave you, once you hit send, they say to leave your order number in the comments field for them, so they know exactly what the payment is for.

Thanks for your help. Another stupid question: I should aready have an order reserved, however, right?

Edit: Sorry you already answered that question. No one has sent me any email, so can I just still resend the money, with the order #, and they'll know what I'm talking about?

Edit #2: I should be sending it to orders@theendrecords.com, correct? They didn't give me a PayPal email address...

Thanks for your help. Another stupid question: I should aready have an order reserved, however, right?

Yes.

Edit: Sorry you already answered that question. No one has sent me any email, so can I just still resend the money, with the order #, and they'll know what I'm talking about?

I think so, they told me to pay this way.

Edit #2: I should be sending it to orders@theendrecords.com, correct? They didn't give me a PayPal email address...

I sent the payment to this address: paypal@theendrecords.com

I hope this helps.