Mail from the End

For those in Australia at least, i've ordered lots of times from The End and i've never had anything go missing with the standard shipping option (one time they even sent me my order twice! :cool:). Usually takes about 2/3 weeks though.

For those who've already received email: When did you place your order? I placed mine o April 18, and haven't seen mail yet. I'm a little worried now...:erk:

i placed my order on the 22nd and i got an email yesterday, if you were able to order it, you will get one, when they sold out, they marked that the item is no long available when you click on it.
and to clear up the other question, that is the total sales by the end, not how many of that package theyve sent
to korlich, for a while they had a shitty system and they lost every package more or less, but now they have a very good company and all their orders are shipping very reliably
got my email last night, cant wait to get my package, can't wait for to see them live tomarrow:headbang::headbang::worship:notworthy:worship:

Was just about to post to say I hadn't recieved an email, but it just now appeared in my inbox.

@Korlich - I was 225447 so I think you should be ok.

So... does this mean it's being posted? i hope so, I might actually recieve it in time for the release date. Sometimes if you preorder far enough in advance you get things before the release date even. Less than two weeks til the release date anyway.

Still not being able to tell if you will receive a signed book and poster is disapointing, but at least I know the order's been made official.

Bah, just signed into PayPal, and it says the payment "Expired", which hardly makes any sense, especially considering PayPal doesn't even show that as a possible status for a payment. I've yet to get an email as well, even though I ordered on the 17th, I see getting swindled out of the pre order goodies in my future. :erk:

Bah, just signed into PayPal, and it says the payment "Expired", which hardly makes any sense, especially considering PayPal doesn't even show that as a possible status for a payment. I've yet to get an email as well, even though I ordered on the 17th, I see getting swindled out of the pre order goodies in my future. :erk:

Same here dude.

I shot PayPal an email, if I get a reply in the next few days I'll remember to post here with what they say about it. Hopefully we just get our emails from The End before that.

I wrote an email to The End Records this morning instead, I'm just awaiting their response. Obviously, I'll let you know as soon as I get it.

I am 226584 :( And it didn't say I got the booklet :bah:

Btw, it's obvious that 226584 is referring to total End sales, not sales for this album! Lol, otherwise they'd be going platinum in a couple of days, considering sales from elsewhere.

Yeah mine is 915-215801. I placed my order on 18Apr. Still haven't got email yet. Just sent an email to The End.

Anyone know what the first 3-digit number means?