JSR Direct

Ok.. has anyone ordered anything from JSR direct before and actually received it? I ordered a shirt from them like.. a week ago, and I haven't got it yet. I know it's only been a week, but I ordered some CD's from the end the same time, and I got those that same week for free shipping. At JSR I payed like $4 for shipping and it's not here yet. I didn't recieve any confirmation e-mail or a tracking number after I ordered. I'm just a wee bit worried I'll get my credit card bill and there will be $3000 worth of stuff on there. So if you've had any experience with this place before please let me know about it, thanks :D

I personally haven't had experience with JSR direct. However, shirts will definitely take longer to come through the mail than CDs. Also, theend is surprisingly good with shipping. I wouldn't worry if I were you.

They are out of Canada aren't they? That could be why it takes a while. Maybe I am wrong and they aren't from Canada. Anyway I have never done business with them but from everyone I have talked to I have only heard good things about them. I don't think you have much to worry about.