Rip-off alert!

Gr.Ob.894

New Metal Member
Jun 18, 2003
One Ryan von Steffe (eBay ID u_l_v_e_r). I have no idea if this fuck posts here, but in any case I hope he fucks off and dies. I won 2 CDs from him on eBay and paid immediately. Payment was received and he even left me positive feedback. Two weeks later I inquired if he sent my package and received no reply. He finally replied to my 3rd. message (3+ weeks after payment was received) saying 'I sent those two CDs together in one package... for what seems like weeks ago. You should have already received them!!!' So I'm thinking fine, if they got lost then so be it, but I ask him when he sent them and using what method. Certainly if he could provide a copy of the actual receipt then I would not have any further questions to him. But surely enough I never heard from him again. Finally, after several more messages, I warned him that I will leave negative feedback if he does not contact me within a week. Still no fucking reply! So I did leave him negative feedback, and lo and behold: he immediately replies to my comments on eBay calling me names, blaming USPS, and spewing all kinds of shit! What a putrid fuck! Avoid him if you don't want to get ripped off.

Gr.Ob.894 said:
One Ryan von Steffe (eBay ID u_l_v_e_r). I have no idea if this fuck posts here, but in any case I hope he fucks off and dies. I won 2 CDs from him on eBay and paid immediately. Payment was received and he even left me positive feedback. Two weeks later I inquired if he sent my package and received no reply. He finally replied to my 3rd. message (3+ weeks after payment was received) saying 'I sent those two CDs together in one package... for what seems like weeks ago. You should have already received them!!!' So I'm thinking fine, if they got lost then so be it, but I ask him when he sent them and using what method. Certainly if he could provide a copy of the actual receipt then I would not have any further questions to him. But surely enough I never heard from him again. Finally, after several more messages, I warned him that I will leave negative feedback if he does not contact me within a week. Still no fucking reply! So I did leave him negative feedback, and lo and behold: he immediately replies to my comments on eBay calling me names, blaming USPS, and spewing all kinds of shit! What a putrid fuck! Avoid him if you don't want to get ripped off.

GAY

That blows! I pay fast and I expect the music fast. I hate it when I win something that is one state over and it takes two weeks to get it. By then I'm boiling. I did notice that when you buy the used stuff at amazon.com, those people are slow as hell. I got a book off of there and it took two months for me to get it. I kept emailing and they kept saying it had shipped within two days of payment but when I got it, the post mark was for two days prior. They sat on it for five weeks. Bunch of shit, I tells ya.

Ol' Dirty Bastard said:
Did you pay the extra buck or two to cover insurance or delivery confirmation? If you didn't then you've only yourself to blame.
No, I did not, and I should take full blame for that. However, notice that I was ready to take a financial hit, so all this fuck had to do was to let me know when exactly he sent it and provide a copy of the receipt. That's it, I would not have any problem with him if he did just that. Yet he decided to show everybody what a piece of shit he was, and I guess he succeeded at that.

That sucks... but seeing how he left you immediate positive feedback, maybe he did ship them off. If you didn't pay extra for insurance, then it is your own fault... I've over 100 good transactions go over on ebay, only a few times have I been ripped off or received something that wasn't as described.

Anyways, it always sucks when you don't get what you pay for. Sorry to hear that.

Negative feedback is about the most recourse you can get. Ebay Fraud Reports and Dispute Resolution is lame at best.

Ebay doesn't care about the buyers, they care about the sellers... that's where all their money comes from.

xenophobe said:
Ebay doesn't care about the buyers, they care about the sellers... that's where all their money comes from.
Unfortumately, this is very true. I don't think they care about the buyers anymore.
Then they bought paypal, so they are double dipping.
They get you listing fees & % of final sale, plus then if someone sends
you payment via paypal they get a cut of that too!
http://www.nopaypal.com/

I avoid that kind of touch your toes shopping buy not buying off the net.
i'll order it in and wait for it to come in the shop,

might take longer but i get what i'm after every time.